By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CNN Reviews 3DS, says "No match to iPhone"

even though im a die hard 360 fan, i have to agree this review seems biased

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network
dany612 said:

'In an age when Apple dominates..' LOL WHAT? The DS has outsold the iPhone. I also believe that it is no longer has the largest phone base in operating sytem (read that somewhere) and now it's the Android. So saying the iPhone will affect the 3DS is a bit ignorant from his part.

'Haven't seen a cartage since the Gameboy' haha 

This adds to my thread: 'Why does the media worship Apple'

I do wonder this myself, what is the obsession?  Macbooks get a lot of talk despite not being the top of the notebook sales, iPhone has been over taken by Android, and iPad has been outdone by tablet PCs for ages before it even released! 

I guess it's like the video game media and PS3 and 360, it doesn't really matter what is hyped cause these bozos have no major influence over the market, they'll just sell the product to a small sector of people and that's it.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

At the beginning he seemed like he knew what he was talking about. By the end of it you realise this guy knows nothing about gaming.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

RolStoppable said:

What the hell is an iPhone?

I think it's a phone thingy built into a monocle.  It's some secret, high tech CIA stuff.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

"Haven't seen a cartage since the Gameboy"

Well, I think we can assume he hasn't played many handheld lately. Unless of course he thinks the DS is actually named Gameboy DS.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

Worse still is that I bet he's salivating over the NGP which uses what...cartridges.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:
RolStoppable said:

What the hell is an iPhone?

I think it's a phone thingy built into a monocle.  It's some secret, high tech CIA stuff.

Shouldn't there be a movie about communist terrorist/nazi enthusiasts/evil korean empire  trying to steal the thing then?

Above: still the best game of the year.

great...lets compare a Iphone to a 3DS "RollEyes"

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Carl2291 said:

Obviously these casuals are Nintendo haters.

You missed the parts where he played Xbox Halo, called the DS a gameboy and 3DS a gameboy

Lol.  Honestly, I call all Nintendo handhelds Game Boys a good amount.  Mostly because it's easier to communicate to non gamers.  Bu when you're a "professional" (in quotes because this review is meh), maybe not a great idea.

He doesnt know what he is talking about. Besides saying its to expensive