Gears of War 3 172 29.97%

Total:571
bubblegamer said:
TheSting said:
bubblegamer said:
Justagamer said:
Panama said:
Justagamer said:
Surprising that none of Sonys exclusives sell that well. 4-6 million. Even TLOU with its 200+ game of the year awards couldn't do any better. Why is that? Seriously, why?

Uncharted 2 and 3 sold just as well as Gears of War 2 and 3 so I'm not quite sure what you mean in regard to the context of this thread.

I mean generally speaking. I hear many, many people saying Sony makes the best games. I'm just wondering why they don't sell like they are the best games.

Too many games to choose from on the console. Something Nintendo doesn't enjoy.

Lol

Nothing intelligent to say? One word replies like this are bannable and i'd be happy to report you if you're here to instigate.

Lol at your response then. Report for that? Ok then go ahead. One word ban huh?

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
TheSting said:
bubblegamer said:

Nothing intelligent to say? One word replies like this are bannable and i'd be happy to report you if you're here to instigate.

Lol at your response then. Report for that? Ok then go ahead. One word ban huh?

It may sound absurd, but it's actually a rule and you can really get banned for it :P

Ok. 

The more you know

Uncharted will be a bigger franchise this gen than Gears

wary-wallaroo said:
Uncharted will be a bigger franchise this gen than Gears

Yes. One seems to be growing, while the other dwindling. Exciting times ahead.

JustThatGamer said:
Congratulations on the mass bundling Uncharted!

... Gears of War is still a significantly bigger franchise and it wouldn't surprise me if it was hugely undertracked and sold enough digitally to still be a good deal ahead of UC.

Every PS+ subscriber gets UC3, which limits the number of phyisical sales but overall the number of UC3 players is likely much higher.

To me both series are must haves, but as far as the 3rd installments GoW3 was an unexciting rehash, so I hope they can refresh the series somewhat.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network

You've gotta stop bumping these old threads you know, regardless if you think it's "good" or "bad"...

I'll leave this one open. But any future threads which are needlessly brought up won't be so lucky.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
You've gotta stop bumping these old threads you know, regardless if you think it's "good" or "bad"...

I'll leave this one open. But any future threads which are needlessly brought up won't be so lucky.

I really don't see the problem with bumping prediction threads to see which predictions turned out right. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Conegamer said:

You know, I thought necroing was still allowed?? Seems other mods thought so in the other threads.

Farsala said:
Conegamer said:

You know, I thought necroing was still allowed?? Seems other mods thought so in the other threads.

It is so long as there's a purpose to it. Just bumping a thread for no reason won't get you very far and will likely result in moderation for you and the thread being locked. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Farsala said:
Conegamer said:

It is so long as there's a purpose to it. Just bumping a thread for no reason won't get you very far and will likely result in moderation for you and the thread being locked. 

But it's fun!?

What's the harm?