By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS HD Trilogy coming to PS3?

I never played any of these games. I need to get this.

Around the Network
Wagram said:

I'll be buying that for the tropphies.

and hopefully, after understanding the idea of trophies in a MGS game, they will impliment a patch for MGS4 Trophies :)

phinch1 said:
Wagram said:

I'll be buying that for the tropphies.

and hopefully, after understanding the idea of trophies in a MGS game, they will impliment a patch for MGS4 Trophies :)

Oh that is a given. It MUST happen dammit!

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Horrorfest said:

As I mentioned previously, I do too hope it will be The Twin Snakes but MGS1 is still an amazing game and some stuff is altered in TTS. I've heard from a few MGS fans that it's a bad remake but I don't imagine how with it being remastered and some stuff being altered, nothing major I don't believe. They're probably purists.

for starters the soundtrack is very generic, and the cutscenes are exremely exagratted, i've had a huge argument about this so i don't plan on starting another.

wow...with the first MGS?i thought if a Collection will come out only with MGS2 & 3...but so is it much better ^^

man but i want Peace Walker in HD for the PS3 and a Kngdom Hearts Collection for PS3!

Around the Network

Seeing as i own MGS and its available on the PSN whereas i nor most people have never played MGS Twin Snakes id much rather them put that on there, along with MGS2 and MGS3.

Put in the original Metal Gear 1 and 2 in there while there at it.

hope its true

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

MGS is the perfect example of a game that aged very well.

Updated graphics would be fantastic.

FUCK YES!

Please, please be at E3!

Just imagine, MGS HD Collection released during November or something. MGS 1, 2 ans 3 all remade using the MGS4 game engine!

Been wanting this for a while. I just bought the trilogy for ps2 about a year ago, but I don't even care. I'll buy this without hesitation. Great news.

As an aside...does Sony own the rights to MGS 1-4? Wondering what would stop Konami otherwise from making the trilogy for 360 as well...