By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS HD Trilogy coming to PS3?

Updated graphics for all three would be great.

Twin Snakes graphics for MGS1. Extra play modes from Substance and Subsistance. There's a lot they could do to make the repackaging worth buying again.

Around the Network

Im defenitely gonna get this, woot

MGS1 remade on PS2?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

PullusPardus said:
Horrorfest said:

As I mentioned previously, I do too hope it will be The Twin Snakes but MGS1 is still an amazing game and some stuff is altered in TTS. I've heard from a few MGS fans that it's a bad remake but I don't imagine how with it being remastered and some stuff being altered, nothing major I don't believe. They're probably purists.

for starters the soundtrack is very generic, and the cutscenes are exremely exagratted, i've had a huge argument about this so i don't plan on starting another.

For those who don't know what he's talking aobut, or why some don't want the Twin Snakes version, feast your eyes on this.

Note the overdramatic movements, music, and camera.  Snake enters the Matrix at certain points in the game, lol.  Plus, not all the voices are the same as the original and Kojima had no involvement in the production. So hopefully they'll use the original game, but upgrade the graphics to MGS4 quality.  Actually, that would be pretty cool.  Call it MGS remake, but it also comes with MGS 2&3 in HD, and they could sell it at full price instead of the usual $30 these collections have been going for.

YES DO IT!!!!

MGS3 in HD and Trophies!!!! I WANT MGS COLLECTION NOW!!!

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
PullusPardus said:
Horrorfest said:

As I mentioned previously, I do too hope it will be The Twin Snakes but MGS1 is still an amazing game and some stuff is altered in TTS. I've heard from a few MGS fans that it's a bad remake but I don't imagine how with it being remastered and some stuff being altered, nothing major I don't believe. They're probably purists.

for starters the soundtrack is very generic, and the cutscenes are exremely exagratted, i've had a huge argument about this so i don't plan on starting another.

For those who don't know what he's talking aobut, or why some don't want the Twin Snakes version, feast your eyes on this.

Note the overdramatic movements, music, and camera.  Snake enters the Matrix at certain points in the game, lol.  Plus, not all the voices are the same as the original and Kojima had no involvement in the production. So hopefully they'll use the original game, but upgrade the graphics to MGS4 quality.  Actually, that would be pretty cool.  Call it MGS remake, but it also comes with MGS 2&3 in HD, and they could sell it at full price instead of the usual $30 these collections have been going for.

where were you when i've had a huge argument with with people thinking i'm just talking bullcrap.

I would sooo get this. I hope its true.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Kantor said:

I do hope it's not the original MGS, or if it is, it is remastered completely. A fantastic game for its time, but now it's dated to the point of unplayability.

not quite although pretty close I finnay played it late last year then 2 and got part way through 3.  If they do do this I'll be a little disapointed, but then again it might get me play them more.

axumblade said:

Not shocking at all to be honest considered that it's been rumored for quite some time. I'm hoping for some more HD collections to be announced this year (I'm thinking the next set of collection announcements will probably any combination of 3 of these titles: Kingdom Hearts, Jak & Daxter, GTA or Devil May Cry....)

If Jak and Daxter were to get an HD remake i think id cry =) lol

cr00mz said:

this would be awesome, i can finally play MGS 2 and 3 now. Hope its true.

You can buy them for PS2 you do know that right? XD

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku