By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Analysis: How Xbox 360 And Kinect Nearly Toppled Wii In 2010

Nsanity said:
Carl2291 said:

... In America.

Too bad it finished in 3rd place Worldwide for the Year, and sold almost 5 Million units less than the Wii.

Who said anything about Worldwide?

Reality.

Around the Network

Nsanity said:
Carl2291 said:

... In America.

Too bad it finished in 3rd place Worldwide for the Year, and sold almost 5 Million units less than the Wii.

Well in Analysis of Video Game industry! NO ONE! :P

Nsanity said:
Carl2291 said:

... In America.

Well in Analysis of Video Game industry! NO ONE! :P

Nsanity said:
Carl2291 said:

... In America.

Trolls.

Around the Network
Darth Tigris said:
Nsanity said:
Carl2291 said:

... In America.

Trolls.

Some people sure take comfort by cherry picking the parts they just want to see. 

The title is very misleading imo. I thought it meant WW, so here I was, prepared to burst into the thread shouting "UNDERTRACKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz"

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

The article is only talking about US NPD numbers. Criticising the article is like jumping on Media Create/Famitsu for only providing numbers for the Japanese market.  Relax folks!

Nsanity said:
Carl2291 said:

... In America.

I did, because I'm now a videogames analyst and like to put things into perspective.

If you, or that Darth Tigris kid don't like it... You can go find the "Ignore User" add on what someone made. Thanks.

Carl2291 said:
Nsanity said:
Carl2291 said:

... In America.

I did, because I'm now a videogames analyst and like to put things into perspective.

If you, or that Darth Tigris kid don't like it... You can go find the "Ignore User" add on what someone made. Thanks.

...................ok.

First, from your profile I'm old enough to be your father, so calling me a 'kid' is really disrespectful.

Second, to come onto a thread about analyzing NPD numbers and derailing it to talk about Worldwide numbers is trolling.  Any of us could've reported that but I left it alone because I'm not in a hurry to get people moderated unless they are consistently causing problems (come to think of it, I don't think I've ever reported anyone).  But if you think that we should go out and search for an "Ignore User" add on (which doesn't work in Chrome IIRC), maybe it would be better if you were moderated so that you understand a little about etiquitte on this site.

Long story short, if you don't have anything constructive to contribute to a thread, just don't post.  Many of us do it all of the time.  Derailing and personal attacks only create community problems that this community doesn't need.

Lastly, I love your sig.  Yeah, I ended this with a compliment.