By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-Enix's 1st Production Department Premier tomorow!

FUll cast of DUODECIM!

FF AGITO!!!!!!

FF VERSUS!

FF OMFGICANTWAIT

ps: and versus multiplat -_- would be kinda weired if it wasn't

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Hahaha, 300 hours, that dosent supprise me, i finished the game twice, the first time i struggled to even finish the game and i clocked in at over 100 hours. but 300 hours is a LOT.

well i'm not here to argue about that anymore, maybe Versus will be more traditional with more RPG elements, but the key thing is the story. it seems they've responded to the negative comments about FF13 and tried to implement them into Versus. but because the FNC is huge, i very much doubt the Analects will be explained until FF13-2 or even another PS3 game, so i'm not sure how good the story can be, if they are restricted by the other games in the series before they can explain the mythology of the FNC.

anyway despite this being a production team 1 presentation, i was hoping for details also on Fortress, and the rumoured game that some people from SE are working on in LA. the fact that this Type-0/1/2/3 stuff has been revealed so close to the presentation suggests it will have something to do with production team 1. and i would also like some confirmation from Wada that FF15 is in the early stages, (although i'm not sure if Wada will be there).

Final Fantasy XIII-Second Opinion.     YES!

I'm excited.  I'm one of the ones that actually enjoyed FFXIII, and everything we've seen from Versus makes it look awesome.

yum123 said:

how much longer what time japan time does it start

I believe 17:00 Japan is Plus 09:00GMT

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network

i'm a bit excited..... =[

To clarify, the event being shown twice. The live streaming event is only for the second showing, and not the first one. So...

Show without streaming starts at:

Japan: 6:00pm
Western US: 1:00am
Eastern US: 4:00am
Brazil east: 7:00am
GMT: 9:00am
Germany: 10:00am

Live streaming event start at:

Japan: 8:00pm
Western US: 3:00am
Eastern US: 6:00am
Brazil east: 9:00am
GMT: 11:00am
Germany: 12:00pm

A thread will be created about an hour before the event starts with all the information in it, including any potential liveblogs announced by tomorrow.

Only excited for XIII-2 as it will be on Pulse which was interesting and also not linear. I am only excited for Versus XIII because Nomura is making it and Birth By Sleep surprised me. If those two games disappoint me then I vow to never buy FF again. (I still probably will haha)

Christian973 said:

You're right. Though i disagree with KH 3D. It's been confirmed as a new game. Hopefully Agito gets ported to 3DS. If it doesn't, expect Agito sales to be very poor.

Like Dissidia  sales?

9am?

Oh.

I was expecting it to be tonight some time. Oh well.

I'll see all the news when I come online tomorrow.