By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-Enix's 1st Production Department Premier tomorow!

Wagram said:
Mad55 said:
Wagram said:

I wonder if anything from Tri-Ace will be there. Looking forward to seeing what their next game is.

i hope its star ocean 5.

Me too.

Me three.

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

Around the Network
Christian973 said:

As far as i know, It's closed theatre. Only a few fans are invited. SE are assholes.

Surely there will be gaming journalists there, who'll report the details after, i can wait for that!

A203D said:
Christian973 said:

As far as i know, It's closed theatre. Only a few fans are invited. SE are assholes.

Surely there will be gaming journalists there, who'll report the details after, i can wait for that!

Maybe someone will do a live stream too anyway. There is no way of SE knowing someone on the internet who got access to the live stream is going live stream it.

Versus not going multiplat confirmed, unless of course they want to get torn apart by rabid fans.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Wagram said:

I wonder if anything from Tri-Ace will be there. Looking forward to seeing what their next game is.

I hope not, Tri-Ace has produced nothing but crap this generation. Anyway this is just for SE 1st Production Department games, no Tri-Ace.

Around the Network

my prediction:

FFXIII-2 announce  - boooos from the whole crowd except for one guy fapping to pics of Lightning and Fang

FFXIII VS - 15 sec trailer to stop people forgetting that it does really exist somewhere, no new info

Agito - new trailer and 2011 but nothing to actually tell us what the game is about/gameplay is like etc

KH 3DS - might be a new game but more likely just a port of BBS with 3d tacked on

another release of KH BBS

FFXIII international on PS3

everyone goes home dissapointed and hating Wada even more

Out of interest. I presume SquEnix have different teams working on different things so, what's the FFXII (Tactics?) team up to since they made that game?

Hmm, pie.

Soriku said:
Cunning_Linguist said:

my prediction:

FFXIII-2 announce  - boooos from the whole crowd except for one guy fapping to pics of Lightning and Fang

FFXIII VS - 15 sec trailer to stop people forgetting that it does really exist somewhere, no new info

Agito - new trailer and 2011 but nothing to actually tell us what the game is about/gameplay is like etc

KH 3DS - might be a new game but more likely just a port of BBS with 3d tacked on

Uh...

...It's been confirmed as a new game that'll advance the story (it's the next major game) for a long time...

uh....

..... "might be a new game but..."

i'm aware its a new game, I was being deliberately facetious as S-E seems to just re-use everything nowadays.

The Fury said:

Out of interest. I presume SquEnix have different teams working on different things so, what's the FFXII (Tactics?) team up to since they made that game?

Hopefully nothing unless Matsuno will work with them again, after the atrocity that was FF12 I don't want a game from them without their leader, Matsuno.

Cunning_Linguist said:

my prediction:

You're right. Though i disagree with KH 3D. It's been confirmed as a new game. Hopefully Agito gets ported to 3DS. If it doesn't, expect Agito sales to be very poor.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909