By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square-Enix's 1st Production Department Premier tomorow!

Square-Enix's 1st Production Department Premier is on tomorrow and I was wondering if anybody know if there is going to be a stream of Live Stream.    

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network

isnt it the 18th ? .. which means tuesday ? (or maybe you live in Australia -_- )

They've also trademarked Type-1, Type-2 and Type-3, by the way!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/106975-Square-Enix-Trademarks-Three-More-Final-Fantasy-Types

@Freddy77

1 day , 9 hours , 57 minutes left( that's what it says on the live stream page right now )

Freddy77 said:

isnt it the 18th ? .. which means tuesday ? (or maybe you live in Australia -_- )

Whats wrong with Australia?

Around the Network
VXIII said:

^^^^

1 day , 9 hours , 57 minutes left( that's what it says on the live stream page right now )

Yes but isn't that only a limited stream?

so we might see DQ for Wii?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

hikaruchan said:
Freddy77 said:

Whats wrong with Australia?

they mean because the 18th is australia's tomorrow but america is still the 16th  so its 2 days away >.>

w8 w8 will the live stream be in english?

True, It's limited to 10,000 japanese member of SE , you need a serial number to access , since I'm not from japan I had a terrible time joining the damn thing , I've earned my serial number :D.