By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - GamrConnect Roast 2011

Carl2291 said:
Mordred11 said:

Oh thats so funny,carl actually thinks he is important,how cute...

But now seriously,shut the fuck already.=D

You fail at life. Almost as much as your mums abortion failed.

And it's a damn shame it failed,otherwise i wouldn't be reading your crappy and predictable shit.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
pezus said:

Ah...Alzheimer's, that explains a lot.

Not that... You're just a nobody on this site.

then that means hes somebody since everyone is a nobody in this site

Carl2291 said:
DaHuuuuuudge said:

You are absolutly right! He hasn't been able to reap the fame and fortune that comes with being well known on a video game forum!

My epeen > his epeen. And we all know whoever has the biggest epeen always wins.

You make a joke to try to deflect the fact that you have wasted too much of your life talking to people you don't know on this website.

DaHuuuuuudge said:

You make a joke to try to deflect the fact that you have wasted too much of your life talking to people you don't know on this website.

It's not a waste if I enjoy doing it. And I know one of them!

At the other 2 guys... I'm too lazy to reply, so please go die?

Carl2291 said:
DaHuuuuuudge said:

It's not a waste if I enjoy doing it. And I know one of them!

At the other 2 guys... I'm too lazy to reply, so please go die?

You are absolutly right!

*goes to smoke some crack*

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Bayonetta shits all over God of War 3.

Bayonetta shits on Kratos?

Carl... I wouldn't be suprised, at all, if you enjoyed watching these kinds of movies.

Carl is just plain unpleasant in this thread. He has the appeal and comedic timing of a herpes sore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Chibi is the most amazing person in the entire world! Why thank you me your so kind :3

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

patapon said:
Carl2291 said:

Bayonetta shits all over God of War 3.

Bayonetta shits on Kratos?

Carl... I wouldn't be suprised, at all, if you enjoyed watching these kinds of movies.

Some banned guy called GodofWar3_Ever or something sent me them. Look him up. He was a bit of a douche though.

@Signalstar

I'm posting here with the sole intent of being horrible. Funny isn't happening for me. badgenome can bring the funnies if he ever posts here!

This thread is missing some key members. I'm guessing they are afraid because their big personalities are ripe for roasting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.