By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - GamrConnect Roast 2011

axumblade said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
psrock said:
axumblade said:
psrock said:
axumblade said:

After reading through this, I'm not sure what VGChartz needs more a sense of humor or a spell/grammar check button.

What about mods?

I'm leaning more towards the mods needing a sense of humor mixed with a bit of reading comprehension.

Our mods drink a little too much to care.

Hey I'm always sober which is why I'm one of the few mods that does work around here *cough*Axumblade*cough*

What is a mid? My spelling error senses are tingling again.

Who said mid?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'll miss you Vgchartz roast

BTW, Carl, you suck

@ All the mods here: you are bias and should be fired

@ PS3: Wii is better than you.

@ Fifa: You suck, you are the worst games ever and you shouldn't sell a single copy

@ Uncharted 2: You are overrated, even if I have never played you

What? We're over already?

So upsetting!

I might leave this Sony biased site for a Year and go troll on the Major Nelson boards...

Carl2291 said:

So upsetting!

I might leave this Sony biased site for a Year and go troll on the Major Nelson boards...

Please do, and don't ever come back with your useless PS3

Carl2291 said:

So upsetting!

You still have to use the avatar till the end of the month :P

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Torillian is a mean mod that should stop banning me just because I hate Xbox 360.

Snesboy said:

Torillian is a mean mod that should stop banning me just because I hate Xbox 360.

Why do you hate the 360?

(Now's your chance to troll/flame/hate it like crazy without getting banned!)

Snesboy said:

Does it remind you of Carl?

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

As promised this thread is now locked.  Hope you guys got it out of your system because obviously all the rules are back to being enforced universally.  Was fun enough though so I'll probably do this again next year.