By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - GamrConnect Roast 2011

zgamer5 said:

wow your having sex with a fictional character. someone has issues.

Not my fault. It's what she likes. I'm just too kind to say "No, zgamer5's mum!". Especially with what she pays me. It's totally worth the money.

Around the Network

You guys are not funny. The number of genuine laughs in this thread is comparable to PSP Go sales in Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:

The Street FIghter Movie was so bad it killed Raoul Julia.

Here is a list of things I would rather do than play another game with motion controls:

1) Headbutt a knife

2) Do the worm with a boner

3) Be driven around by Stevie Wonder

P.S. I hereby dedicate all my posts in this thread to the memory of the roast king Greg Giraldo.

Don't DARE insult Street Fighter the Movie!

How an Oscar wasn't won... I don't know.

PullusPardus said:

Boutros's taste in movies is not worse than his taste in games.

but there is one with THE worst taste that i am waiting for him to post here.

SAYS WHO?!

I didn't call you the new Seraphic for no reason! Regarding your video game taste, you are like a homeless man. You eat what people threw in the trash.

^.^ So meany.

While I have the chance... Time to flame the shit out of a whole plethora of stuff. Without naming any names of course.

Pokemon isn't an RPG. It's a Pet Simulator game in the same genre as Nintendogs. It's just called an RPG by whiny Nintendo fans who want an excuse to say "Yeah but... But Nintendo has teh best selling RPGszzzz!". It pisses me of. Pokemon isn't an RPG.

It also pisses me off that this site doesn't seperate the sales of the games. All the other trackers do it. Why don't we?

Bayonetta shits all over God of War 3.

I wish the Weekly sales numbers we get wouldn't include Wii Sports. It's stupid to do so. I don't want to see it in the Top 10. It doesn't deserve to be in the Top 10. It's annoying. Especially when people try to say that it's the best selling game of all time. Really? FUCK OFF!

Another thing that pisses me off - New Super Mario Bros. Wii isn't the fastest game to 10 Million units OR 20 Million units. The 10 Million one belongs to Call of Duty Black Ops (2 Weeks). The 20 Million one belongs to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (5 Months before NSMBW).

Nintendo are starting to piss me off with Mario. Stop raping him. Please. Get a new Mascot. Don't bring out a new Mario game every year. I also want the next 4/5 Weeks to hurry up and come around too, because I'm sick of reading sales threads filled with gloating, smug Nintendo fans who only seem to come out of the woodwork when someone has either a negative opinion of the Wii (Or a Wii game) or the Wii gets its Holiday bump.

Microsoft are pissing me off. Well... I say Microsoft. What I really mean is... Don Mattrick. I hope he dies. Without naming names... Gloating MS fans are also starting to piss me off. Stop gloating because your EyeToy rip off is selling well. Woo. Yeah. Your casual camera is bumping sales... Look at the Wii's 3rd party support, and look at the future of Xbox now Microsoft have yet another way to make easy money from you.

Sony aren't pissing me off. Although certain Sony fans are. STOP CRYING IN EVERY SALES THREAD. Not EVERY Sony game is being undertracked just because it's getting outsold by games on another platform. Your whining is annoying and you need stabbing. Wait... No. Sony ARE pissing me off. Your updates piss me off. You need to advertise your games. You need to remove your head from your own arse.

What else can I rant about? Hmm...

Sega. Fuck you, and fuck your decision to release Valkyria games on a console other than the PS3.

Square Enix. Fuck you, and fuck your constant head-giving to the 360.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

While I have the chance... Time to flame the shit out of a whole plethora of stuff. Without naming any names of course.

Pokemon isn't an RPG. It's a Pet Simulator game in the same genre as Nintendogs. It's just called an RPG by whiny Nintendo fans who want an excuse to say "Yeah but... But Nintendo has teh best selling RPGszzzz!". It pisses me of. Pokemon isn't an RPG.

It also pisses me off that this site doesn't seperate the sales of the games. All the other trackers do it. Why don't we?

I wish the Weekly sales numbers we get wouldn't include Wii Sports. It's stupid to do so. I don't want to see it in the Top 10. It doesn't deserve to be in the Top 10. It's annoying. Especially when people try to say that it's the best selling game of all time. Really? FUCK OFF!

Another thing that pisses me off - New Super Mario Bros. Wii isn't the fastest game to 10 Million units OR 20 Million units. The 10 Million one belongs to Call of Duty Black Ops (2 Weeks). The 20 Million one belongs to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (5 Months before NSMBW).

Nintendo are starting to piss me off with Mario. Stop raping him. Please. Get a new Mascot. Don't bring out a new Mario game every year. I also want the next 4/5 Weeks to hurry up and come around too, because I'm sick of reading sales threads filled with gloating, smug Nintendo fans who only seem to come out of the woodwork when someone has either a negative opinion of the Wii (Or a Wii game) or the Wii gets its Holiday bump.

Microsoft are pissing me off. Well... I say Microsoft. What I really mean is... Don Mattrick. I hope he dies. Without naming names... Gloating MS fans are also starting to piss me off. Stop gloating because your EyeToy rip off is selling well. Woo. Yeah. Your casual camera is bumping sales... Look at the Wii's 3rd party support, and look at the future of Xbox now Microsoft have yet another way to make easy money from you.

Sony aren't pissing me off. Although certain Sony fans are. STOP CRYING IN EVERY SALES THREAD. Not EVERY Sony game is being undertracked just because it's getting outsold by games on another platform. Your whining is annoying and you need stabbing. Wait... No. Sony ARE pissing me off. Your updates piss me off. You need to advertise your games. You need to remove your head from your own arse.

Sega. Fuck you, and fuck your decision to release Valkyria games on a console other than the PS3.

You need pussy badly, i hear maxwell is available.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Carl2291 said:

It wouldn't be a roast without an angry drunk. So thanks for that Carl I thought I was going to have to call up my friend Charlie Sheen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

psrock said:

I got some today. Twice. (In addition to what me and Hope did earlier, see above)

Id probably rather stick it in a bacon slicer than Maxwell though. No offence to him.

@signalstar. I resent that remark. I am NOT drunk. Yet.

Carl2291 said:
psrock said:

I got some today. Twice. (In addition to what me and Hope did earlier, see above)

Id probably rather stick it in a bacon slicer than Maxwell though. No offence to him.

threads lik these is very helpful to you, but now i fear you may need more help than just your delusions. hopefully you butt is not hurting too much.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Carl2291 said:
psrock said:

Carl, you are hilarious! Man they should give you your own show!

Wait, it already came out. It was called Jackass :P

and even bacon slicers can't cut meat that thin

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."