By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pachoo5 said:

I still believe that PS3 is either being overtracked or 360 is being undertracked in EMEAA. I don't believe that 360 is being outsold by PS3 in EMEAA right now.

Right now?PS3 has been outselling the 360 in EMEAA since last year.

I'm actually impressed the gap is so small between the two this week.

Around the Network

As usual, Nintendo is smashing ass.

Go Nintendo.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

SaviorX said:
Seece said:
saicho said:
Seece said:

Balance board had 3 games that supported it come out in 2010.

35 in total, something Kinect will surpass very soon. What's more is, the vast majority of those will be KINECT only, meaning the game was bought solely for Kinect, 99% of Punch Out sales (assuming here, so shoot me) were bought for Wii, not the balance board.

You're realllllly stretching your argument, nobody is saying Kinect isn't an addon, they're just saying it's going to follow a model closer to a console, like the wii. Something you can denie till your blue in the face but come back in 2012 and you'll have been proved wrong.

I thought that's what you were saying earlier in the thread. Either everyone misunderstood your point or you are changing the point.

I meant that is how casuals will view it, not as an add on.

No matter how you try to spin it, Kinect is JUST an add-on. And even if it does have more games that support it, it will take a LONG time before it gets anywhere close to the units the Balance Board pushed  out by itself. People had to buy Wii Fit for $90 in addition to a Wii console. It only took $40 million to promote that; Kinect took 12.5x times more and to questionable results.

Casuals will view it as an add-on to a console. I'm not really sure what your point even is except praising Kinect.

Do not question Seece for this is his word...

"...don't auto assume I'm anti sony everything and pro 360 everything."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3810674

You infadels shall be rebuked!

Very disappointing  Wii sales (relative to my expectations) again. Might as well give up on my prediction then.

Would hate to call the Wii undertracked all the time like Sony fans do to their systems, :P.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

LivingMetal said:

Do not question Seece for this is his word...

"...don't auto assume I'm anti sony everything and pro 360 everything."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3810674

You infadels shall be rebuked!

That's asking for a lot ;)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:
DavidValbu said:

Wii on top in homeconsoles?  wasn't it doomed?

You're kinda late to the party,it has been on top for a few weeks now.

Believe me, I know. I think we still have party to enjoy in the following weeks.

Carl2291 said:
Boutros said:

Did someone just compare a DS game to a PS3/360 game?

When that person is atma... It surprises you?

I'm sure someone said this to you already, but your sig has trance-inducing abilities. I just saw my power animal. It turns out he's a Kong.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Cirio said:

People are getting a bit too excited over GT5s third week. Remember, we're still in the holiday boost period and Week 3 is too early to start talking about "legs". GT5 also had abmysal advertisement when it launched, and most of the advertisement is occuring now. It's only natural that people are going out to buy it now because there is a greater awareness of it.

This is very true.

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Mario Kart Wii = Legs like a race horse.

By january, Gran Turismo 5 = Legs like a guinea pig. Lol

Just wait and see.

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Immortal said:

Very disappointing  Wii sales (relative to my expectations) again. Might as well give up on my prediction then.

Would hate to call the Wii undertracked all the time like Sony fans do to their systems, :P.

Yeah, it is 75K down in EMEAA, and it'll be down in Japan too, but not as much as. It will have to sell more than 800K in Americas only to recover that.

Above: still the best game of the year.