By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mordred11 said:
Frank_kc said:

360 numbers looks oddly high, and dont tell me that Kinectis boosting it up by a 100,000 over last year.

It's not only Kinect that is bosting the 360,it's also the redesign,Halo:Reach,COD:BO.

This sounds a LOT more reasonable.

Around the Network
XxXProphecyXxX said:

How much was GT5 adjusted up FW??

And ofcourse theres a negative excuse for GT5 selling well I was begining to worry what happened to the usual downplayers of GT5....

This week? 60k... but the adjustments in EMEAA are bigger than 120k already.

Seece said:

Balance board had 3 games that supported it come out in 2010.

35 in total, something Kinect will surpass very soon. What's more is, the vast majority of those will be KINECT only, meaning the game was bought solely for Kinect, 99% of Punch Out sales (assuming here, so shoot me) were bought for Wii, not the balance board.

You're realllllly stretching your argument, nobody is saying Kinect isn't an addon, they're just saying it's going to follow a model closer to a console, like the wii. Something you can denie till your blue in the face but come back in 2012 and you'll have been proved wrong.

I thought that's what you were saying earlier in the thread. Either everyone misunderstood your point or you are changing the point.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Raze said:
Beuli2 said:

Poor WOW, iit is barely being commented on :(

A lot of people have abandoned WoW for Lord of the Rings Online since it went Free-to-Play. There's been a huge influx of ex WoW players coming to the LOTRO servers.

I don't recall WoW being free ot play. What I know is that there are 10 days of free trial then you have to pay for the game itself then pay a monthly fee.

Above: still the best game of the year.

saicho said:
Seece said:

35 in total, something Kinect will surpass very soon. What's more is, the vast majority of those will be KINECT only, meaning the game was bought solely for Kinect, 99% of Punch Out sales (assuming here, so shoot me) were bought for Wii, not the balance board.

You're realllllly stretching your argument, nobody is saying Kinect isn't an addon, they're just saying it's going to follow a model closer to a console, like the wii. Something you can denie till your blue in the face but come back in 2012 and you'll have been proved wrong.

I thought that's what you were saying earlier in the thread. Either everyone misunderstood your point or you are changing the point.

Changing. (slowly backs away)

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:
Raze said:
Beuli2 said:

Poor WOW, iit is barely being commented on :(

A lot of people have abandoned WoW for Lord of the Rings Online since it went Free-to-Play. There's been a huge influx of ex WoW players coming to the LOTRO servers.

I don't recall WoW being free ot play. What I know is that there are 10 days of free trial then you have to pay for the game itself then pay a monthly fee.

He is saying that LORT:Online is free-to-play.
Edit : Damn,beaten to it.

saicho said:
Seece said:

I meant that is how casuals will view it, not as an add on.

Mordred11 said:
Frank_kc said:

360 numbers looks oddly high, and dont tell me that Kinectis boosting it up by a 100,000 over last year.

It's not only Kinect that is bosting the 360,it's also the redesign,Halo:Reach,COD:BO.

The advertising may also be a factor, MS have a gigantic campaign running in EU at the moment.

I still believe that PS3 is either being overtracked or 360 is being undertracked in EMEAA. I don't believe that 360 is being outsold by PS3 in EMEAA right now.

Seece said:
saicho said:
Seece said:

I meant that is how casuals will view it, not as an add on.

No matter how you try to spin it, Kinect is JUST an add-on. And even if it does have more games that support it, it will take a LONG time before it gets anywhere close to the units the Balance Board pushed  out by itself. People had to buy Wii Fit for $90 in addition to a Wii console. It only took $40 million to promote that; Kinect took 12.5x times more and to questionable results.

Casuals will view it as an add-on to a console. I'm not really sure what your point even is except praising Kinect.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."