By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Beuli2 said:

Poor WOW, iit is barely being commented on :(

A lot of people have abandoned WoW for Lord of the Rings Online since it went Free-to-Play. There's been a huge influx of ex WoW players coming to the LOTRO servers.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Around the Network

Well I guess it has been a good week for the Xbox 360, I think im in there somewhere for a Kinect purchase as well.

Tease.

DavidValbu said:

Wii on top in homeconsoles?  wasn't it doomed?

Only by those who failed to actually look at how seasonally biased its sales have always been.  They got a shock, starting a few weeks back.

But then the second there is the slightest variation in sales it seems that the console enjoy the boost is "The Winner" and the console having a dip is "Doomed" until of course the next switch in place.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

wow at cataclysm and good gt5 sales!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

360 numbers looks oddly high, and dont tell me that Kinectis boosting it up by a 100,000 over last year.

Around the Network
thx1139 said:
Mordred11 said:

AC:B down only 4k from last week,on the PS3.

COD:BO actually increased 10k from last week,on the PS3.Amazing.

Kinda proves the point that software like GT5 is staying high because of Holiday boost.

Uhm..GT5 is not the best example.It went down a lot in Americas and Japan,even though it has the holiday boost there too right?The main reason GT5 is staying so high is because it's huge in Europe.

Frank_kc said:

360 numbers looks oddly high, and dont tell me that Kinectis boosting it up by a 100,000 over last year.

Kinect is boosting it up over 100k YoY.

Dude, over 700k Kinect bundles sold in NA last month ... 700k new owners enticed by Kinect .. 100k in EMEAA in a DEC week is easy.

How much was GT5 adjusted up FW??

And ofcourse theres a negative excuse for GT5 selling well I was begining to worry what happened to the usual downplayers of GT5....

Frank_kc said:

It's not only Kinect that is bosting the 360,it's also the redesign,Halo:Reach,COD:BO.

Seece said:
Frank_kc said:

Kinect is boosting it up over 100k YoY.

Dude, over 700k Kinect bundles sold in NA last month ... 700k new owners enticed by Kinect .. 100k in EMEAA in a DEC week is easy.

Granted that you are referrng to two different regions, it really is hard to say.