By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Last Story - Japan sales prediction

FW 100k

LTD 300K

I seriously hope it does better than this and proves us all wrong, because to me it looks like a must buy, but not that many people know about it, they need to advertise this game, and make it clear it's by the daddy of ff

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network
jneul said:

FW 100k

LTD 300K

I seriously hope it does better than this and proves us all wrong, because to me it looks like a must buy, but not that many people know about it, they need to advertise this game, and make it clear it's by the daddy of ff

This game is developed by Nintendo to some length. They'll want to advertise it

Heck, there's a TLS bundle in Japan, and we all know just how well bundles work in Japan...

(note-see MHP3)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

150K FW

320k LT

Above: still the best game of the year.

Blood_Tears said:

115K FW

220K LTD

Pretty much this but 100k FW. 

150k FW

1m LT

Honestly, you guys aren't getting this. If Nintendo treats it as their own new IP (and by the looks of it, they will), it's gonna do really well. Look at the other major new IPs for Nintendo in Japan this generation; Wii series, Brain Age, Animal Crossing, Nintendogs... Admittedly, most of those are handheld, but I think Nintendo's gonna jump at this oppurtunity and try to make the game as popular as possible. The reason Nintendo home consoles have failed in Japan since the SNES is because of a lack of JRPGs. A guaranteed exclusive first party popular home console JRPG series is just  too much for Nintendo to turn its back on, IMO.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network
Immortal said:

150k FW

1m LT

Honestly, you guys aren't getting this. If Nintendo treats it as their own new IP (and by the looks of it, they will), it's gonna do really well. Look at the other major new IPs for Nintendo in Japan this generation; Wii series, Brain Age, Animal Crossing, Nintendogs... Admittedly, most of those are handheld, but I think Nintendo's gonna jump at this oppurtunity and try to make the game as popular as possible. The reason Nintendo home consoles have failed in Japan since the SNES is because of a lack of JRPGs. A guaranteed exclusive first party popular home console JRPG series is just  too much for Nintendo to turn its back on, IMO.

That, nintendo needs to more RPGS, xenoblade was a good start, now last story should continue the trent... Hopefully a new Baten Kaidos could make its 2010 born (that would be amazing)...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Whatever the sales turn out to be, it will certainly be very interesting to watch.

Think for yourself, question authority

40k 1st week and 150k lts

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Immortal said:

150k FW

1m LT

LOL

I'd like to propose you a new avatar.

Boutros said:
Immortal said:

150k FW

1m LT

LOL

I'd like to propose you a new avatar.