By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Last Story - Japan sales prediction

Xenoblade - 82 K   First Week, 148k LTD

Last Story 70 K  First Week, 130 LTD

Around the Network

i say it will do Final Fantasy or Monster Hunter sales effect in japan

about 700k first week and 2 million LT

Nintendo better release it outside of Japan, i am dying for a RPG Nintendo but you dont care lol

VivaLaWiida said:

150k first week and 250k LTD in Japan.

I'm along these lines. I don't think that The Last Story is going to be a HUGE hit there.

600k FW / (famitsu 40/40) 800 FW

900k LTD / (Famitsu 40/40) 1.2k/1.4k LTD.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
dislike said:

Xenoblade sold 180k. Also there's no reason why TLS would sell worse, it's appeared on Comgnet charts faster than Xenoblade and is getting a bigger push.

Btw this game isn't selling 1 mil copies in Japan...seriously now.

says the guy who's been wrong predicting sales over and over again..  Tales of Graces, Tales of Symphonia Wii, Fragile, Epic Mickey, the list goes on....  also, stop spreading lies  and tell everyone where you got that 180k sales infro from....      If you don't like my predictions, ignore them, there are plenty of reasons why the game will bomb. The audience for JRPGS is not on the Wii, it's mainly on the PS3, PSP, DS

Chrizum said:

150k first week, 280k lifetime.

I have a similar guess- 135k first week; 300k lifetime (in Japan.)

800k lifetime if released worldwide.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

roflroflrofl

This thread will be a blast once the game comes out. It goes from 100k LT to 2.5 million LT in Japan alone LOL!

dislike said:
Soriku said:
dislike said:

Xenoblade sold 180k. Also there's no reason why TLS would sell worse, it's appeared on Comgnet charts faster than Xenoblade and is getting a bigger push.

Btw this game isn't selling 1 mil copies in Japan...seriously now.

says the guy who's been wrong predicting sales over and over again..  Tales of Graces, Tales of Symphonia Wii, Fragile, Epic Mickey, the list goes on....  also, stop spreading lies  and tell everyone where you got that 180k sales infro from....      If you don't like my predictions, ignore them, there are plenty of reasons why the game will bomb. The audience for JRPGS is not on the Wii, it's mainly on the PS3, PSP, DS

from Media Create. It was discussed on Gaf a couple weeks ago.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for JRPGS, Sakaguchi, Uematsu and Nintendo so........

280 k. FW

1.1 M.  LT

Japan Only of course.