By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How is AC:Brotherhood?

hatmoza said:
badgenome said:

hat(e)moza doesn't seem to like it, so it must be awesome.

I don't hate it. I just hate Italians.

You son of a bitch!

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
badgenome said:

hat(e)moza doesn't seem to like it, so it must be awesome.

I don't hate it. It just feel s like Assassin's Creed 2 all over again except I can ride horses in towns. I'm personally disappointed, in no way is the game bad.

Assassin's Creed 2 was awesome don't get me wrong. I'm just sad my once favorite franchise is taking the milk route.

Ya, I can understand where Hatmoza is coming from, if ubisoft turns this into COD...it will start annoying me, namely because this franchise I actually want to play majority of the titles. The quality might sink, it might feel repetitive, and it might hurt the total value of the franchise in the longer run. 

Barozi said:

Simply incredible.

At least as good and as AC2. The singleplayer is even longer and it has multiplayer.

Fallout New Vegas is incredible as well, but yeah still really buggy.

Bolded: No it isnt. I finished the story in 17 hours and i did 2 Leonardo missions, 3 romulus cavrens, and i had only 3 borgia towers left, plus i did some flashback missions as well. Its a lot shorter

pizzahut451 said:
Barozi said:

Simply incredible.

At least as good and as AC2. The singleplayer is even longer and it has multiplayer.

Bolded: No it isnt. I finished the story in 17 hours and i did 2 Leonardo missions, 3 romulus cavrens, and i had only 3 borgia towers left, plus i did some flashback missions as well. Its a lot shorter

I finished AC2 in 14 hours so AC:B is not shorter.

I really do not feel like it is shorter. Btw, im glad for the buy. This game is Huge, and there are so many things to do it never gets boring lol. MP is damng good, but ima be bored of it by lvl 40 lol. thanks for the replys

Around the Network

LOOK AT MY SIG!!!!!!!!!

axumblade said:
Beuli2 said:
Bristow9091 said:

Well it took me 20 hours to finish Assassins Creed II and get 100% on it, which was Platinum.

Then the game is kinda short :(

I've put more than 60 hours on DK Returns and I'm still on 125% (200% is the max).

Leaving your wii on for 2 and a half days does not mean you have put more than 60 hours into the game. ;)

I don't leave it on for 2 days...although I admit I make pauses every 30 minutes to check VGCHartz, so you can take off a good 10 hours off of it, so= 50 hours of playing.

Above: still the best game of the year.

"Bolded: No it isnt. I finished the story in 17 hours and i did 2 Leonardo missions, 3 romulus cavrens, and i had only 3 borgia towers left, plus i did some flashback missions as well. Its a lot shorter"

You didn't finish everything of course it's shorter. There are more Leonardo Missions, More Romulus Caverns, more flashbacks, etc.

CaptDS9E said:

"Bolded: No it isnt. I finished the story in 17 hours and i did 2 Leonardo missions, 3 romulus cavrens, and i had only 3 borgia towers left, plus i did some flashback missions as well. Its a lot shorter"

You didn't finish everything of course it's shorter. There are more Leonardo Missions, More Romulus Caverns, more flashbacks, etc.

yeah plus all the virtual training challenges and syncing every memory 100%

Barozi said:
pizzahut451 said:
Barozi said:

Simply incredible.

I finished AC2 in 14 hours so AC:B is not shorter.

Really? I finished AC 2 in 27 hours, and still, its kinda short for a game THAT big.