By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How is AC:Brotherhood?

pizzahut451 said:
Barozi said:
pizzahut451 said:
Barozi said:

Simply incredible.

At least as good and as AC2. The singleplayer is even longer and it has multiplayer.

Fallout New Vegas is incredible as well, but yeah still really buggy.

Bolded: No it isnt. I finished the story in 17 hours and i did 2 Leonardo missions, 3 romulus cavrens, and i had only 3 borgia towers left, plus i did some flashback missions as well. Its a lot shorter

I finished AC2 in 14 hours so AC:B is not shorter.

Really? I finished AC 2 in 27 hours, and still, its kinda short for a game THAT big.

Yeah just looked it up again. 14-15 hours when I finished the last sequence in AC2, ~2 hours for everything else to get 1000G and now playing the 2 DLC episodes which should be another 1 1/2 hour I think.

In AC:B I'm currently at 16 hours (main quest is a tad shorter, because this includes some side quests), still need to get 83 flags, need to do 3 more of Leonardo's missions, 4 more catacombs, find and solve pretty much every of subject 16 riddles (only found 2 so far I think), 9 sidequest and some smaller things to get all singleplayer achievements.

Optionally of course fully syncing every mission (7 missions where I only have 50%), then doing the last few Cristina-quests and at last getting a gold medal in every part of the virtual training. Again that's optional of course.