By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Goldeneye IGN Review - And the Verdict is....

bmmb1 said:

This has turned from a maybe buy to a certain buy for me. Just give me a couple of weeks.

Exactly my situation. Its out of my November budget but it has become my december buy with one of the old and cheaper games on my "to buy" list.

Around the Network

I expected an 8 or 8.5, so I'm pleasantly surprised

Great score!

One question though; does the framerate issues also occur in online play? Anyone know?

I knew it all along (=

I wouldn't give the first one a 9 (anymore) Perfect Dark Yes. Goldeneye no.

Did they say this was better than the original then? Probably won't get this as I don't really like Console FPS's besides Perfect Dark, and Halo 1 (Haven't Played Reach)

I'll read the review in class when I'm bored., But I don't plan on getting it unless I get convince by someone I trust their opinion of... Score was surprising though.

Around the Network

FINALLY!

The game I have wanted since I bought my Wii, an FPS with actual effort put in. I knew every console gets at least one game in every genre with actual effort put in, but I didn't expect it to take THIS FUCKING LONG to get the FPS with effort put in it for Wii.

Anyways, I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this game.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Ack!  I don't know if I should get this or wait for CoD:BO.  They fact that CoD has co-op and zombies is pretty enticing.  As is headset use.  But Goldeneye looks like a lot of fun to play alone or with friends.  

Of course I could get both....  But then I'll never get any sleep!

Gamerace said:

Ack!  I don't know if I should get this or wait for CoD:BO.  They fact that CoD has co-op and zombies is pretty enticing.  As is headset use.  But Goldeneye looks like a lot of fun to play alone or with friends.  

Of course I could get both....  But then I'll never get any sleep!

Sleep is overrated anyways :P

I LOVE ICELAND!

I'm looking foward to getting this game. For the sake of good old times!

I really want to play it on local multiplayer.

Well, I'm pleasantly surprised.