By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is SE favoring Microsoft a lot more this gen?

I guess it all started with ff13 going muliplat. And then it seems as if square is supporting microsoft a lot more in various interviews. Even in conferences i somewhat noticed this. Also it seems as if square enix is making a lot more deals with microsoft. I wouldn't be surprised if ffv13 got exclusivity for xbox 360 for a couple of months in NA if it gets annonunced multiplat. Maybe im being delusional. What do you guys think

Around the Network

I maintain v13 will go to the 360.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

well yes they got last remnant, Infinite Undiscovery, Star Ocean 4 first. Or exclusively.

But they're favoring Portables more than anything :P

I doubt FFXIV would be xbox360 timed exclusive, that wouldn't make any sense. And I doubt it will be announced for xbox 360 due to xbox live policy. microsoft, seeing how badly FFXIV was reviewed, and that they'd have to break their policies for square-Enix. Would probably think that bringing FFXIV wouldn't really benefit their console anyways.

And it couild set precendent for other companies wanting to do what Square Enix was trying to do.

I do think Versus XIII is going to be multiplat though.

It's amazing what a few greenbacks can do.

It's because their games sell better on the 360 than any other platform.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

ICWUTUDIDTHAR

No, quite the opposite. They hate the 360 so much that they're inflicting Gun Loco upon it.

Because 360 is the obvious bes......its obvious

Carl2291 said:

im not sure if youre joking, but anyways,

ffxiii sold 2.76m more copies on ps3

just cause sold .9m more on ps3

nier sold .15m more on ps3

kane and lynch 2 sold .2m more on ps3

the only game that has sold more on x360 that was multiplat is star ocean, which was released on the x360 a year before it was released on ps3, it beats ps3 .63m to .38m

cory.ok said:
Carl2291 said:

im not sure if youre joking, but anyways,

ffxiii sold 2.76m more copies on ps3

just cause sold .9m more on ps3

nier sold .15m more on ps3

kane and lynch 2 sold .2m more on ps3

the only game that has sold more on x360 that was multiplat is star ocean, which was released on the x360 a year before it was released on ps3, it beats ps3 .63m to .38m

..........He was joking.  :)