By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is SE favoring Microsoft a lot more this gen?

while i do belive that v13 be on the 360 i dont think it will get any exclusive content what so ever and it will be a worse port then FFXIII

Around the Network

Worst port? My friends play FFXIII without any hiccups and It looked fine. If anything Mass Effect 2 made the game seem like a distant memory, I don't care what system it looked better on - it wasn't up to par with ME2's epicness.

Losing crediblity? Because they want money?

Seriously guys, does it hurt so much to see Square-Enix go multiplatform? Is it wrong for other people to get a piece of the pie? I wish people would realize console exclusivity is not the way to go unless someone is lining your pockets. A majority of exclusives are still first/second party - the third party exclusive game on consoles is getting harder and harder to come by unless It's on the PC or Handheld.

It's just that simple.

NYANKS said:

It's amazing what a few greenbacks can do.

It's  amazing what fanbase of over 40 million can do nowadays.

certainly not, if anything S-E are in bed with Nintendo this gen.

no game they did for Microsoft compares to DQ IX which is exclusive to DS

Remakes of DQ IV, V and VI, FF III and IV and SaGa II, ports of Chrono Trigger, new IPs such as TWEWY.  Even working with Nintendo on Mario Basketball, DQ Wars and the upcoming Mario Sports Mix.

Even considering how 3rd parties love to shit all over the Wii, S-E put DQX on the console.

they are by no means favouring Microsoft this gen

LOL and look @ them now.....

beggin to the critics not to  release review  to their horrid game(ff14) till the mindless buys it first.

GOOD FUKIN WORK S-E.

Around the Network

i wonder if square favoring microsoft because maybe wada perfers microsoft dealing and bussnuiss handlings then sony or maybe wada wants a microsoft buy out lol idk

Nsanity said:
NYANKS said:

It's amazing what a few greenbacks can do.

It's  amazing what fanbase of over 40 million can do nowadays.

Well, first of all, it wasn't close to 40 million at that point.  Second, it was  dead in Japan as soon as the other consoles released, comparatively at least.  Third, I was just trying to be funny mate.

Man, I miss Enix.  Neir and DQIX are seriously the best things to come out of this company this gen.  More of that plz.

Is Neir really that entertaining? I've heard more than a few people say that on VGC and I have tendency to enjoy RPG's that aren't well reviewed. The Last Remnant, Too Human,  and Magna Carta 2 (which I'm playing through now) come to mind.

thats not even a handful of games thats out performed xbox 360 software sales when you compare it with the rest of the games that have been more dominant on the xbox 360 platform