By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - gamrReview version 2 is here!

great! This looks very good! And wall post are back as they were!  I thought all walls would be empty, thank God (and ioi) that's not the case =D

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network
Smeags said:

Question for ya: is there a way to post wall posts without having to click on "View All"?

This would be very nice.  Really annoying having to click dozens of times to get to older posts.

Unrelated, but I noticed Uncharted's graph just says "Invalid Data".  I haven't seen this issue on any other game though, so I guess it is an isolated incident.

Also (though I think this is just the way the databases are setup), any game that had an adjustment that didn't get factored into the weekly sales doesn't match up with the number that is displayed when you do a search.  For example FFX sold 2.74m in the Americas, but that wasn't tracked so it just shows up as zero on the page.  So right now the only place that displays sales that weren't tracked is on the vgchartz search page.  Same issue for any game that was tracked but then had an adjustment not represented by weekly sales.  Back to FFX 2.7m tracked sales, but 3.0m sold in Japan.

This is awesome. Some much appreciated features!

Only request would be able to see what other people rated the game from the game's page when you click on user score.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Greatest update EVAR!!!

Thank you ioi!

And yet despite this update of the forever, ioi is still losing to Euphoria in the Greatest User Tournament!

I call shenanigans. >:(

Around the Network

I LOVE the graphs....this site is just getting so ridiculously awesome.

did i hear wall posts *bows*

Above & Beyond

Good update and I loved the returno of critic reviews.

Edit - OMG graphics.

ioi said:
SaviorX said:

Those graphs are SO sexy

Wait till the hardware comparison ones return

when those come back i will search The whole of our country just to thank you?

and i mean thank you. ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Make it so I'm able to open articles in a new tab and I'll be happy.