By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - gamrReview version 2 is here!

--OkeyDokey-- said:
ioi said:
  • Integration of sales data (and CHARTS) back into the main game pages
  • Return of wall posts

Huzzah!

second!

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network

Great work, can't wait for the next updates. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Very NICE!

Edit (2): Nevermind. Seems like the problem is sloved by clearing your cache (Ctrl F5)

Awesome updates. Thanks for everything, Brett. We really appreciate everything you do.

Btw, When will the ability to add critic reviews to the database be implemented? I'm still waiting for that ever since the site update.

EDIT: I'm not sure if this was supposed be like this (click on the image)

The text and colour in the wall, and related games banner looks..... weird. Am I the only having this problem? Shouldn't it look more like this:-

I'm using FireFox 3.6.11

saicho said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
ioi said:
  • Integration of sales data (and CHARTS) back into the main game pages
  • Return of wall posts

Huzzah!

second!

Thirded

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

All looks good from what I've seen, I think the formatting is a bit off in Chrome. The picture there is from a fairly low res monitor, but that isn't causing the problems, I tried it on a very high res monitor and it was the same

OH MY GOD! Thank you so much! This is awesome!

And user reviews are back! Yay! But could you make it so we can go back and edit our old reviews? The URLs for screenshots have changed, so all screenshots kind of need to be updated...

Huge improvement.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Ahh, sorry that I didn't notice you'd already solved the problem.

It was indeed that it needed a good refresh, although for those of us using Chrome, I don't think ctrl - f5 actually does anything. I had to go into settings and clear my cache and stuff manually.

Anyway, looks awesome and now I'm gonna go write on the walls of some games and check out the sweet graphs :)

ioi said:

Significant changes:

• Boxart viewer is back (1)
  • Critic reviews return (2)

(1) Where can I find the boxart viewer?

(2) Still can't add new critic reviews. Any idea when will it get implemented?

Thanks.