By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - gamrReview version 2 is here!

The boxart viewer is awesome.

Around the Network

The Box art viewer has a minor problem.

At least for Kirby's Epic Yarn it displays a deleted boxart (the 3rd one is a RP boxart which was replaced by the correct E rated boxart)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

ioi said:
kitler53 said:

lots and lots of good stuff in there very much appreciated.

one comment for something i think could be better.  on the charting it is kind of akward that i can use the mouse to zoom in but have to use a button to zoom out.  at my company we do context senstive mouse zooming actions.  selecting left to right is a zoom in, selecting right to left is a zoom out.  i would personally prefer something along those lines.  (pin mode is pretty sweet btw)

This is an off-the-shelf package and probably the most advanced of it's kind - unfortunately there isn't much we can do about this feature as it is pre-programmed into the software

gotcha, i can understand that.  either way it is better than previous charting options we had. ...and i appreciate that you took the time to respond too. xD

Machina said:
Gilgamesh said:

Awesome graph, glad to see a lot of the old features back :)

Edit: Maybe under the "Review" section we should have a filter for highest review game to lowest.

Edit 2: Could DB Admins be added to "The Team"? There seems to never be any love for the DB Admins :(

Click 'Games', from there you can order by:

Site Score
Critic Score
Popularity
Sales
etc.

I know but we should have it for both, if there's a section dedicated to nothing but reviews should it not have filters?

The wall-to-wall function is gone once again... is this in any way related to this update?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Woot wall posts, great update.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Thank you, ioi, for bringing back my favourite VGC feature (besides the sales figures).

@Smeags:
Banner cannibalism is not gone, unfortunately. I think I lost another 75 points today and will have lost another 8.500 points once my remaining 340 banners are all replaced. I would have preferred if not only the contributions to the current VGC version would be rewarded but also earlier contributions.

Brilliant work Brett and squadron.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Beuli2 said:

OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THERE ARE GRAPHZORGS BACK AAAAAAAAAOSUHDVNASOIVH http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/sales/35076/new-super-mario-bros-wii/

now THAT looks great! looks better than before and zoom :D

mehh

MY ZELDA COLLECTION