By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Enslaved doing pretty good on both consoles.

Well, Enslaved did pretty well considering it came out at the same time as Castlevania Lords of Shadow.  I am the proud owner of both games and I hope they will continue to sell well over the remainder of the year.  They both have very high production value and offer an awesome gaming experience.  I strongly encourage you to read the comments for Enslaved in particular.  This game is under the radar for most of the gamers out there, but I assure you that it is one of the most unique games I have played.  The characters really are deep and their relationship evolves in such a way that you always want to know what will happen next.  Plus, I find the gameplay to be solid and rewarding.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

Around the Network

Pretty good? you call 40k-45k WW pretty good?It's not good sales at all,not for enslaved or Castelvania.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:

Pretty good? you call 40k-45k WW pretty good?It's not good sales at all,not for enslaved or Castelvania.

First of all see what it did COMBINED on both systems

That is what matters

Secondly its a new IP therefore legs will be better

We cannot call judgement on a new IP at least until its 10th week.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Enslaved deserves better. Easily one of the best games this year. RIght up there with Halo Reach and Alan Wake. And just like Alan Wake it's not getting the attention it deserves. Gamers need to stop only buying the big yearly releases like Maddan and COD and take the road less traveled from time to time.

My name is d21lewis and I approve this thread.

-Just beat the game earlier today, btw.  The banter between Pigsy, Trip, and Monkey was laugh out loud funny at certain parts.  And my kid was watching as the epilogue was playing.  She saw the ending, grabbed her stuffed toy tiger, and cried like a baby (she's 9 years old).  I had to console her and explain a lot of things.  Powerful stuff.  I wish she didn't see it.

Around the Network

Cool game but aweful graphics, in/10 feet away from a 60" and it honestly look like shit. 

would have gotten it if it did not look last gen. 

I have posted on other forums because I do believe that Enslaved deserves to be better known.  But this is the first time I have the feeling some people respect this game as much as I do.  I completly agree with you kain_kusanagi.  Gamers do need to try out new and creative games.  Why go mainstream all the time?  Enslaved is an awesome surprise.  And thank you d21lewis for that story.  I tought it was great.   I sure hope sales will pick up so more people get to exprerience this masterpiece.  Thanks for the comments guys.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

Hus said:

Cool game but aweful graphics, in/10 feet away from a 60" and it honestly look like shit. 

????  Seriously??? 

d21lewis said:
Hus said:

????  Seriously??? 

I don't get it either.....

should have some decent legs over the holidays.