By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are PS360 fans kicking the wii while it's down?

Some of the trash being thrown around in this thread sickens me. I have to respond.

Myth - The Wii has no good games and is a casual system for the moms and kids and deserves to fail

Fact - The Wii has many great games and is a wonderfull system. Some people don't enjoy Wii games. And thats fine but many others do, like me.

FFS fanboys enough with the wii has shit games and deserves to fail. They may not be the games for you but plenty others love them. Hey I cant stand uncharted 1,2, God of War, Halo, or GoW...Are they bad games? Should i wish for Sony and X-Box to fail because there games r teh suxxor? Grow the F up.

OT...Yes the HD fans are going to jump on the Wii now that its down. It sure took long enough, 4 years. This is to be excpected. But I'm saying it now. If your wishing for a console to fail theres something wrong with you. Seek help.

Sometimes I hate PS3 fans soooo much I find myself wishing Sony would fail hard and get the hell out of the market just to stick it to there fans. And then I sit back and realize I'm being an asshole. Learn from me guys.

Around the Network
Doobie_wop said:

I was kicking the Wii when it was up, it being down is an awesome bonus.

lol this. i was banned a few times for doing so.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

This seems to show a trend: the worse your E3 show is, the better you'll do.

Also, I think you're taking it out too early. It still has some cards on the sleeve.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Carl2291 said:

I know I am, although I can't speak for the rest of us

I just think it's hilarious to see the current state of things after all the elitist crap we saw in the past 2 years.

well enjoy why you can, if they drop price again who knows what is going to happen. I think kinect and move might stop the price drop from being so dramatic.

I own a wii or my girl does, really all I've played on it is the classics. Super Metroid and Zelda, a link to the past.
I think wii needs a achievement program like xbox and ps3. I feel ripped off when I play it.

95% of the time I'm on xbox and 75% my girl is on her xbox as well. so the wii does need more games or most of all I think I'm just addicted to achievements.So some kind of achievement system would be nice. I will always love nintendo, they made my life great as a kid and I will never forget that. so maybe they deserve all this after the gamecube.

Wii has already won the console war....

there's a difference of 30m....

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network
Raze said:
ryuatsui said:

The things are like things because Nintendo Believes to much in their ego this year. I hope that Wii fails this Christmas, to finally Nintendo show to us the Wii2. 3DS will fail in launch to because of their Ego to. It's new mistakes that will make Nintendo more strong for next gens.

It's kind of what happened to the PSe this gen - they had this huge ego coming off the PS2, decided to overcharge for PS3, and in turn got their asses handed to them. Had they charged $300-$350 at launch, they would've conquered this generation. The combination of a weakened economy and overpricing led them to their grave with the PS3.

An interesting side note, I'm noticing that a noticeable portion of MS fans have gone and got a PS3 after multiple replacements of the 360s from RROD. What I DO find interesting is how the Sony Move just released, and it's not selling a lot more units than the Wii is, which really doesn't have much to write home about as far as new releases go. With the natural Nintendo holiday sales increase, I doubt the other systems will surpass it this holiday season.

Thats why I don't support sony anymore, I have really no problem with it. Just can't bring myself to buy a ps3. Sony crapped on me so bad with the ps2 that I swore never to go back. I had three break and the third luckly I fixed myself because sony wouldn't fix anything or warranty it. SO I traded it in on a xbox which still works.

All my friends that had a ps2, had one or multible break on them as well. Maybe didn't go through as many as me but sony didn't give a crud, didn't come out with a 3 year warranty like xbox 360 did.  Atleast when I got RROD it was such a good warranty that I just went into wal-mart and they gave me a new one right there. traded out the hard drive and boom.

Sony laughed in my face. PS2 had problems out the yang. Not only that  but I know a few that had there ps3 lauch system break. sony charged my buddy 200 to fix it 6 months or so after it lauched, he bought a 360 and uses the ps3 for blue ray only now. My cousin just bought a PS3 slim rather then pay the money. I just don't like there customer service, it sucks.

Lets not get into there TV's

wow lotta talking here. id wait till the holidays before to much more gloating was done though.

Why is Wii being outsold justice?

If things were to really be fair, there should be two gens of total Nintendo dominance, and at the end of the second, one Sony style console company (MS or Sony) would be forced to leave, and then a company similar to Nintnedo would have to enter. During the third gen after this,  the Sony style company that survived should turn things around, and Nitnendo and the company similar to Nintendo should duke it out over a shrinking market, and then the cycle should repeat itseld endlessly.

Then we would have justice!

I LOVE ICELAND!

Mad55 said:

wow lotta talking here. id wait till the holidays before to much more gloating was done though.

Everyone knows that the Wii will sell the most during the holidays, what really matters is how it does before and after. You can't keep a product alive through holiday sales alone. The Wii will win the holidays but then what?

Uh this thread went down the shitter and was flamebait/a bad idea to begin with, so I'm just gonna lock this since no one else seems to have.

~locking~

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000