By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are PS360 fans kicking the wii while it's down?

darthdevidem01 said:

I own a  PS3 and a Wii

I have full right to be extremely pleased when the better product in my eyes is doing better. And I can safely assume 360 is a better product too because 90% of PS360's library's are similar.

Its not a matter of kicking it when its down....more of a finally seeing justice.

I would have thought you had sold your wii already.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
Nintendogamer said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I own a  PS3 and a Wii

I have full right to be extremely pleased when the better product in my eyes is doing better. And I can safely assume 360 is a better product too because 90% of PS360's library's are similar.

Its not a matter of kicking it when its down....more of a finally seeing justice.

DKCR, Zelda and Xenoblade have me holding onto it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The things are like things because Nintendo Believes to much in their ego this year. I hope that Wii fails this Christmas, to finally Nintendo show to us the Wii2. 3DS will fail in launch to because of their Ego to. It's new mistakes that will make Nintendo more strong for next gens.

ryuatsui said:

The things are like things because Nintendo Believes to much in their ego this year. I hope that Wii fails this Christmas, to finally Nintendo show to us the Wii2. 3DS will fail in launch to because of their Ego to. It's new mistakes that will make Nintendo more strong for next gens.

Please don;t bring 3DS or DS into this

They are both awesome handhelds and Ninty's handhelda are always awesome!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Oh yes it's payback time :D

I'm honestly happy to see Nintendo going down after years of their anti-consumer policy of high margins and no budget rereleases of games.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Linkasf said:

The funniest shit is when the wii is u for a week it is really quiet in the forums related to who sold a lot. THis site has become a Sony's dream site. =_=. IMO The 360 fans barely say a damn word on this site and the ones that do don't say much to begin with. They are busy playing their games, unlike the Sony fans that make threads everyday.

Have you ever been to Gamespot? If you want to see rabbid Sony fanboys, go there... Shit's a madhouse!

dobby985 said:

The Wii is in first place and will will remain there for the rest of this console generation.

Year-to-year or lifetime over this generation?

I agree neither the PS3 nor 360 will top the Wii this generation.Year-to-year, the Wii can lose market share and not end up the top selling console of 2010 or whatnot.

darthdevidem01 said:
ryuatsui said:

Please don;t bring 3DS or DS into this

They are both awesome handhelds and Ninty's handhelda are always awesome!

iPhone, Android and other iOS devices. Can we brings those in too!? Will make for a mighty interesting spat ;)

Mummelmann said:
Linkasf said:

The funniest shit is when the wii is u for a week it is really quiet in the forums related to who sold a lot. THis site has become a Sony's dream site. =_=. IMO The 360 fans barely say a damn word on this site and the ones that do don't say much to begin with. They are busy playing their games, unlike the Sony fans that make threads everyday.

Have you ever been to Gamespot? If you want to see rabbid Sony fanboys, go there... Shit's a madhouse!

System Wars...man, I regret ever going there.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

darthdevidem01 said:
Nintendogamer said:
darthdevidem01 said:

I own a  PS3 and a Wii

DKCR, Zelda and Xenoblade have me holding onto it

Didn't know you even liked zelda.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d