By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

Just finished building my stables! Aww yeah, here comes the fun!

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

got on for a good chunk today did not realize how short i was on iron and diamond, have had to go back to mining. currently exploring a rather massive mineshaft that seems to cut into two rifts, coal and iron plenty but light on the diamond.

for now i am holding of expansion of my third wall/gate until i finnish restocking which could be awhile i would like to have have a chest of iron and quarter a chest of diamond.

dont know if anyone else here plays it but kerbal space program has been stealing a bit of my time, can orbit easily enough now. but have not been able to dock in space or land/hit the moon... though am getting very close to it... my last flight i accidentally blew a stage early when i was close and lost all the fuel/ mono propellent i needed to orbit the moon... poor kerbel will be in space forever

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

How did I not know about this thread?

Anyone interested in setting up a VGC Minecraft thread?

brendude13 said:

this sort of is the minecraft thread, its just been over run by tone, and myself. on the two servers i run. you are more than welcome to post anything you want about minecraft in here, other servers, questions, mods. its all cool.

about to finnish year 3 of hosting.(damn has it been three years?)  always looking for new blood, as things have become more quite over the last year. I plan on hosting for the foreseeable future. (comcast is reintroducing data caps so map mod may go away) 

anyway welcome hope you enjoy our servers, if you PM me your minecraft name ill add you to the builderlist on nibiru

goddog said:
brendude13 said:

this sort of is the minecraft thread, its just been over run by tone, and myself. on the two servers i run. you are more than welcome to post anything you want about minecraft in here, other servers, questions, mods. its all cool.

about to finnish year 3 of hosting.(damn has it been three years?)  always looking for new blood, as things have become more quite over the last year. I plan on hosting for the foreseeable future. (comcast is reintroducing data caps so map mod may go away) 

anyway welcome hope you enjoy our servers, if you PM me your minecraft name ill add you to the builderlist on nibiru

Ah sweet, thanks. It'd be nice to try and get as many VGCers on as possible. I'll PM you my name straight away.

Around the Network

the server seems to have hung or crashed, unable to connect remotely, or reboot remotely. will fix when i am, home in the am. sorry for the inconvenience

edit 

server is back up 3:32 am eastern 

water world updated to 1.6.4

nibiru is waiting for bucket update (figures we just got to a full bukitt release time for the next minecraft patch)

just missed you tonight plashy,

also for 1.6.4 - fix that will mean we have to travel 

• MC-15547 – Structures (witch huts, nether fortresses etc.) don't get saved with the world file
    • In order for current structures (Witch Huts, Nether Fortresses, etc.) to be saved to the world file, the player must load the appropriate chunks within the game manually. The game will not automatically scan worlds and update structure data globally. After this is completed, structures will be compatible in all snapshots starting at Snapshot 13w37b

I had surgery this week and between feeling crappy and being on a lot of medicines/pain killers for the past five days, I've not been able to sit at a computer and play. But I'll be back soon!

SW-5120-1900-6153

I hope for a speedy recovery there, im sure your little one is helping take care of you

So, I saw this thread in the Hot Topics for the first time in months. I read through about 100 posts I had missed. Then I realized I have not played or even updated in months. So I opened the launcher and updated. Then it had to take me to a separate website to update to 1.6.

I finished all the updates, and went to my saves. My newest save was started on version 1.2! Hasn't been played since March of this year either. Damn, I've been gone awhile.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)