By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

thetonestarr said:
Finally settled in our new house (that we BOUGHT! Homeowners!) in the Ft Hood, TX area, and we have internet now, so I'll be playing again soon!

@TheKingofRedLions - no problem. The "no trespassing" sign is more just there to make it clear that everything behind there belongs to somebody and isn't just there for grabs. Once I finish building my castle, I'm moving my supply room into there and I'll be less worried about theft. Really, you can use any of my farms that you want to gather some supplies if you need 'em - I only ask that you replenish what you take.

tone did you saddle your horse? trying to seperate out the wild form the horses i broke for taming ---

so they are separate now 

i have reserved two wild horses and two wild donkeys for you. you can pick others if you want, once you tame them they are yours. feel free to take the leads.

right now the only stablished route from my place to yours is probably by leash and in my tunnel system to the nether to joes house (close portals) and then joes tunnel to jeremys house which crosses next to your base you should have a tunnel to it…. other wise a land bridge will be needed from the south of the island i am on to plash/mrfarr base 

on the saddle issue, i will bring one up for you if you left one, i took all but two off the horses/donkeys

on gates out of my base, two of the land gates have been altered, they are 3 blocks tall. the inner door works but is clumsy working on a better solution 

land gate 3 will not be modded as the wall itself is being moved, the new wall/gate will be 3 tall 

edit again ~~~~~

leads can take horses across deep water

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

unexpected network outage .... i could not fix issue before i had to head to work... i expect it back up in the AM sorry about this

network is back up sorry for the outage... still unsure what caused the issue.

I don't have any kind of reputable stables built - YET - but I DO finally have my horses and donkeys I bought from you now. ^_^

I took a black and a spotted brown one, have since bred into a whole bunch more spotted brown, a couple black, and two white. I also have a few donkeys and two mules. Currently waiting for 1 black and 1 white foal to grow up so I can breed the two white with two black and see if I can get a gray out of the mix.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
I don't have any kind of reputable stables built - YET - but I DO finally have my horses and donkeys I bought from you now. ^_^

I took a black and a spotted brown one, have since bred into a whole bunch more spotted brown, a couple black, and two white. I also have a few donkeys and two mules. Currently waiting for 1 black and 1 white foal to grow up so I can breed the two white with two black and see if I can get a gray out of the mix.

rock, I havent been on the last week or so, but i expect to be back on more starting next week.

Around the Network

looking at the changes due in 1.7 dont know that i am a fan of getting rid of oceans. water world may not update to that version. nibiru will receive it though. kinda afraid what it would do to water world since its an ocean based world an all

i saw this on steam a few days ago, i thought it was very impressive, im not much of a star trek fan but this was just wow.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/09/04/star-treks-uss-voyager-recreated-in-minecraft

goddog said:
looking at the changes due in 1.7 dont know that i am a fan of getting rid of oceans. water world may not update to that version. nibiru will receive it though. kinda afraid what it would do to water world since its an ocean based world an all

Maybe make a duplicate water world to test 1.7 on.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
goddog said:

I plan on it when 1.7 is out, though there have been many changes since 1.2 when water world launched for the most part nothing too drastic, but form the examples on the mojong blog, this looks to be a pretty major overhaul of terrain generation specifically aimed at killing oceans ... and weird biome matchups

goddog said:
thetonestarr said:
goddog said:

I plan on it when 1.7 is out, though there have been many changes since 1.2 when water world launched for the most part nothing too drastic, but form the examples on the mojong blog, this looks to be a pretty major overhaul of terrain generation specifically aimed at killing oceans ... and weird biome matchups

They're changing the "ocean" biome itself (oceans will be smaller, will have gravel-only floors), but they're adding the "Deep Ocean" biome (which are, by what I understand, pretty similar to the Waterworld oceans). I doubt it'll ruin waterworld terrain generation, but that's why we'll run a test world.

SW-5120-1900-6153