By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Semi Official VGChartz Minecraft Thread

so have wild horses back at my base if you want one i request either three golden carrots or three golden apples, it took two of either to breed them. it was also a bit of a pain to bring them back to my side of the map they were quite far away ... well 2 of the horses and donkeys were, one was much closer and i found it on a recovery trip on old map. just some other info if your going to take one, you will need a leash/lead to get them through my gates, you will be too tall hen riding them and take damage (i am going to overhaul all three gates) the gates open/close automatically with day/night cycles ....

and until i have time you will have to add steps to get them out of the pits i keep them in.

all of the unsaddled donkeys can be claimed, half the unsaddled horses are still wild from birth. .... later today i will post an updated map of water world

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

I might check out WaterWorld if I can

TheKingofRedLions said:

I take it your Omega Pirate7, saw you in the logs. i am normally on in the late PM early AM. and the map i should have up for download in just a bit will help. you can travel a long way without finding land on waterworld, originally the spawn dropped you into ocean with no land near 

edit ---- new map

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0kfocp24vuvpe74/waterworld20130813.png

goddog said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

I take it your Omega Pirate7, saw you in the logs. i am normally on in the late PM early AM. and the map i should have up for download in just a bit will help. you can travel a long way without finding land on waterworld, originally the spawn dropped you into ocean with no land near 

edit ---- new map

yeah I'm OmegaPirate7

and it did spawn me underwater XD

is this the world that u guys play on the most?

yeah sorry to theonestar I kind of went exploring in his house i think and he had a sign saying no intruders XD

but I didn't take anything XD

Around the Network
TheKingofRedLions said:
goddog said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

edit ---- new map

yeah I'm OmegaPirate7

and it did spawn me underwater XD

is this the world that u guys play on the most?

it is the server i am on the most of the two. i do not know about the others. both are somewhat slow now compared to what they used to be. sperts here and there of activity. I plan on keeping them up for the long term though, so if you build dont worry about it being shut down 

sorry guys I don't think I know how to talk

I typed /hello and hit enter but it didn't work

@Hansrotec

TheKingofRedLions said:

sorry guys I don't think I know how to talk

I typed /hello and hit enter but it didn't work

@Hansrotec

ah sorry did not think to check here while you were on. its  the "t" key then what you want to say... the slash you saw was me typing in the wrong one when trying to get a list of users on the server... which did not work as i forgot i locked all cmds 

Finally settled in our new house (that we BOUGHT! Homeowners!) in the Ft Hood, TX area, and we have internet now, so I'll be playing again soon!

@TheKingofRedLions - no problem. The "no trespassing" sign is more just there to make it clear that everything behind there belongs to somebody and isn't just there for grabs. Once I finish building my castle, I'm moving my supply room into there and I'll be less worried about theft. Really, you can use any of my farms that you want to gather some supplies if you need 'em - I only ask that you replenish what you take.

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
Finally settled in our new house (that we BOUGHT! Homeowners!) in the Ft Hood, TX area, and we have internet now, so I'll be playing again soon!

@TheKingofRedLions - no problem. The "no trespassing" sign is more just there to make it clear that everything behind there belongs to somebody and isn't just there for grabs. Once I finish building my castle, I'm moving my supply room into there and I'll be less worried about theft. Really, you can use any of my farms that you want to gather some supplies if you need 'em - I only ask that you replenish what you take.

congratulations

and thanks