By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Vegas soon. I don't know why I left the homestead...

Soon.

Fallout 3 is on of the best WRPGs ever made. New Vegas is right around the corner and I'm very excited. Is anyone else excited?

I believe that this game and the new Castlevania games will be my personal favorite multiplatoform games this year, and I'll probably like them both better than any of the exclusives I've played.

The point of this thread is to share our excitement about New Vegas. I'm interested to see if anyone else is really excited about this game. We tend to avoid talking about multiplats because there is no controversy, but damn that. I want my Fallout. What adventures will await us in this new entry? Are you worried because the developer has changed? Will you buy it if the reviews are good? What music will end up being your favorite in this game? Will the soundtrack be as classic as 3?

This game will come and go, but what will it leave behind in your memory? Could it be even better than Fallout 3?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Oh hell yeah day 1. I wonder if I can still preorder the collectors edition?

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Will probably be a day 1 buy. I loved Fallout 3 and got all but 1 Achievement in it before I swapped it.

I'm surprised it's getting so little hype really.

ZenfoldorVGI said:

Oh hell yeah day 1. I wonder if I can still preorder the collectors edition?

I pre-ordered the collectors edition earlier today, so I presume so.

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

I'd buy it day one, but I'm more looking forward to another RPG coming right after it and won't have much time. Will see if I can get it over Christmas holiday though. It looks great.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

Fallout 3 was fairly underwhelming.

Easy achievements though.

IGN's game of the year. and I'm sure about it

Very very excited, though I see it more as a huge add-on.

it looks so much like Fallout 3 , and Fallout 3 dragged on for too long.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I'm going to be 100% honest here. I LOVE Fallout 3, but I am confident that if I wait 6 or so months I will be able to get New Vegas for less than $30-40, whether it be Amazon/eBay or GameFly with my game vouchers plus 10% discount on all games.

I probably won't play it until 2011, but I still want it. I am actually going to replay Fallout 3 right after I obliterate Sports Champions.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!