By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What I want from the Ocarina of Time remake.

I want Adult Link NOT to look like Pinocchio

Around the Network
disolitude said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
RCTjunkie said:
disolitude said:
RCTjunkie said:

What I want from the remake:

OoT in 3D

Dolphin Wii emulator on PC can play the gamecube version of the game 3D if you want :)

Let me rephrse it:

OoT in 3D without having to alter my computer or gaming machines. ;)

And the 3DS won't require buying an expensive 3D ready monitor.

Its also 3.5 inches in size and has a 3D viewing angle of 15 degrees... But I guess it will be the best 3D solution for quick and simple gaming out there for a long time

For the size issue, it's about affordability. We saw how much the larger screens jacked up the DSiLL prices. And yes, the PSP has a screen about that size, but it's just one screen, and not a touch screen.

And for the viewing angle, it's a personal screen, so it isn't that big of an issue as it would be on a screen for everyone in the room.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

disolitude said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
RCTjunkie said:
disolitude said:
RCTjunkie said:

What I want from the remake:

OoT in 3D

Dolphin Wii emulator on PC can play the gamecube version of the game 3D if you want :)

Let me rephrse it:

OoT in 3D without having to alter my computer or gaming machines. ;)

And the 3DS won't require buying an expensive 3D ready monitor.

Its also 3.5 inches in size and has a 3D viewing angle of 15 degrees... But I guess it will be the best 3D solution for quick and simple gaming out there for a long time

Link's nose isn't rounded.

Also, you reminded me of the "I'm wearing ladies' underwear," scene from Shrek 2. And I'm sure the thought of Link wearing ladies' underwear just sent some fangirls fainting.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

makingmusic476 said:

I hope they keep the basic design for everything, and just up the graphics.

I hope they give you the option to play both the regular and Master Quest versions of the game on a single cart, as well as possibly a third version with even more aditional content that may bave been planned for the original title.  But at least include Master Quest.  I never had a chance to play that version.

Why did you not get a chance to play Master Quest? Were you in college and broke or something?

Snesboy said:
makingmusic476 said:

I hope they keep the basic design for everything, and just up the graphics.

I hope they give you the option to play both the regular and Master Quest versions of the game on a single cart, as well as possibly a third version with even more aditional content that may bave been planned for the original title.  But at least include Master Quest.  I never had a chance to play that version.

Why did you not get a chance to play Master Quest? Were you in college and broke or something?

I got a GameCube pretty late in its life due to being a poor high school'er (which explains my tiny GC collection).  I didn't get a chance to pre-order the Wind Waker.  =(

I did track down a brand new copy of the Zelda Collector's Edition disc a few years later, but that doesn't include Master Quest.

Around the Network

I just expect to be able to play the Master Quest version on a second playground.

Just being OoT in 3D is almost enought for me

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

I would like to that the iten screen to be always in the touch screen so it would make change weapons something more fluid and quick, maybe even in real time, also i would like motion aiming for the bow, and the legendary Triforce quest would make the game relevant to everyone...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

I just want OoT in glorious 3D graphics, with no changes :(

I LOVE ICELAND!