By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What I want from the Ocarina of Time remake.

Erunion said:
tehsage said:

I want them to do nothing. Ocarina of Time is perfect as it already is. Don't fuck it up.

Unskippable cutscenes.

THAT DAMN OWL.

At the very least you have to admit that altering these would be improvements.

Just the Owl.  I want to skip hearing him say the same thing over and over and over again.  On my last playthrough, I was doing some side stuff and everytime I came back to one area, there he was and I couldn't skip it.  Other than that, don't touch it.

Anything changed should be placed in a 2nd playthrough.

Around the Network
tehsage said:

I want them to do nothing. Ocarina of Time is perfect as it already is. Don't fuck it up.

Quoted for truth.

I want them to render the houses/Hyrule castle town in real time 3d like Majora's Mask rather than being pre-rendered like Ocarina of Time

Diablerie said:
Erunion said:
tehsage said:

Unskippable cutscenes.

THAT DAMN OWL.

Just the Owl.  I want to skip hearing him say the same thing over and over and over again.  On my last playthrough, I was doing some side stuff and everytime I came back to one area, there he was and I couldn't skip it.  Other than that, don't touch it.

Even the water temple is to be left alone?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
Diablerie said:
Erunion said:
tehsage said:

Unskippable cutscenes.

THAT DAMN OWL.

Yes even the damn water temple :P some of us enjoy the bullshit it brings with it

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

The Remake needs Ganondorf to spit up blood this time instead of green goo.

10 million copies sold confirmed if the game has teh bloodz.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Diablerie said:
Erunion said:
tehsage said:

Unskippable cutscenes.

THAT DAMN OWL.

Yes even the damn water temple :P some of us enjoy the bullshit it brings with it

Well that's not something that sells games, so that's not going to stay.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Smeags said:

The Remake needs Ganondorf to spit up blood this time instead of green goo.

10 million copies sold confirmed if the game has teh bloodz.

In version 1.0 of OoT, all the blood is red. It was changed to green in version 1.1.

LordTheNightKnight said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Diablerie said:
Erunion said:
tehsage said:

Unskippable cutscenes.

THAT DAMN OWL.

Apparently it does as OoT Sold a crap load of copies on the N64

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Diablerie said:
Erunion said:
tehsage said:

Unskippable cutscenes.

THAT DAMN OWL.

Apparently it does as OoT Sold a crap load of copies on the N64

Wait, bullshit in the water dungeon sold the game? I don't think you paid attention to the context of my comment.

And even if it didn't hurt the sales doesn't mean that fixing it now won't be a selling point.

EDIT: Well now I know what Jim Sterling was on about.