By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What I want from the Ocarina of Time remake.

Mr Khan said:

I would like all the dungeons to be redesigned, myself. Same theme, same boss, but totally different layouts.

if they include Master Quest after beating the game that would be awesome.. while it didn't change the layout it did change the way the dungeon were played.. and that Owl didn't show up that often.. that was the biggest plus of Master Quest..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Actually, I hope this is Ura Zelda.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

NiKKoM said:
Mr Khan said:

I would like all the dungeons to be redesigned, myself. Same theme, same boss, but totally different layouts.

if they include Master Quest after beating the game that would be awesome.. while it didn't change the layout it did change the way the dungeon were played.. and that Owl didn't show up that often.. that was the biggest plus of Master Quest..

I mean a step past Master Quest, to rebuild the dungeons entirely, though i did enjoy Master Quest's repurposing of many rooms to have completely different meanings, though it completely changed difficulty on many of them (Fire and Water got easier, Shadow and Spirit got way harder)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

the water temple was fine, I can beat it in under 40 min

I want the water temple out too, it was really anoying

Around the Network

I want to be able to whistle the ocarina songs instead of pressing buttons to play them =P

I just want the combat to be more difficult. And I want to be able to beat the Marathon Runner :P

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.' " ~John 14:6 (NKJV)

I want them to do nothing. Ocarina of Time is perfect as it already is. Don't fuck it up.

tehsage said:

I want them to do nothing. Ocarina of Time is perfect as it already is. Don't fuck it up.

Unskippable cutscenes.

THAT DAMN OWL.

At the very least you have to admit that altering these would be improvements.

Gnac said:

I wanna use the 3D slider to make the Cucco Lady's boobs bigger.

I second this notion! Honestly I just want OoT on the go, they wouldn't even need to upgrade the graphics for me...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000