By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KylieDog said:

God another of these.

Again she is right and Nintendo fans would rather insult her and try and degrade her as person than hear it.   Nintendos conference was all based about Nostalgia like she says, she is right that if you aren't a Nintendo 'fangirl' (as she puts it) there isn't really much for you.

...and again she admitted to parts she liked like Golden Sun but its completely ignored because she doesnt like other parts therefor she is a "dumb trolling bitch" to use one posters decription of her in this thread.

Pathetic.

....so, you think she's right when she claims that a games quality is determined by the platform it is on, and not on its own merits?

I don't understand why you always stand on the side of cynicism, and even when you're right, you end up just sounding....snobby.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Darc Requiem said:
axumblade said:

And you're speculating that's all that she has no reason to feel the way she does, which is stupid. Even if her reasons for not liking a console are the same as the ones I am suggesting, I'm sure she has her own idea on why she doesn't like Nintendo, which is her perogative. Nobody asked her "So why do you hate Nintendo so much?" or "What's wrong with Nintendo consoles?" If they had, I'm sure she would have stated her own reasons, which may or may not have ended as badly as the Super Mario Galaxy 2 tragedy. I know it's possible those reasons I listed were wrong for why she doesn't like Nintendo but at the same time, it's just as ignorant to just assume she has no reason to Nintendo other than to just to hate Nintendo.

@Darc Requiem, Um....Pardon me if I'm wrong but I never mentioned the PSP in my statement....

Adam and Morgan were discussing the 3DS. The only non Nintendo portable is the PSP and since it's technological inferior her argument has no merit making her opinion clear trolling. The PSP has no 3D capability and a lower resolution screen. Not to mention 3DS cards hold 2GB of data compared to UMDs 1.8GB capacity and superior data transfer speed. So how exactly could the any of the third party titles announced for 3DS be inferior when it's superior to it's closest competitor in nearly every measurable metric.

But there was no real comparison. Morgan didn't randomly say "Well. the PSP is booming with better games and has better graphics!"

The 3DS is supposed to be more powerful then the PSP, even Morgan, as bias as she may be knows that it would be stupid to release a next gen handheld that's weaker than its previous generations competition.

When Adam Sessler specifically brought the mature 3DS third party titles , she went into her diatribe about not liking mature titles on Nintendo platforms. The only non Nintendo portable platform is the PSP. If they were discussing Wii titles she could have a had a leg to stand on but they weren't. 

I actually saw the whole video, and I think she made some nice opinions. It is in the part about "I don't play these mature games, because there is in Nintendo console" where she screwed it up. She even said at the end of that segment "I might ended up sounding like a Nintendo hater", or something like that, where she admitted that she messed up her participation on that segment.

It was a weak, and bias participation.

She wasn't asked about the Wii, so I don't know why you are bringing it up. 

KylieDog said

What good is Wii voice chat when its buggy and few games even support it.  Instant messaging and the 360/PSN online make sit easy to see what friends are online that moment and what they are playing, as well as the communication.  She is on live TV so she doesn't have time to go into depth with anything.

You are being very short sighted/blind to the reality of things, maybe on purpose.  The Wall is here.  I'm done, please post another reply ignoring reality though.

I almost find this funny.

This is literally what should be said to you.

Let's take it from the top:

Morgan is saying that she automatically does not like mature games on Nintendo platforms. And she has quite clearly shown her contempt for other Wii titles such as Super Mario Galaxy 2. Her complaints there were beyond irrational. It's quite clear that she has a bias against Nintendo and there is no use trying to deny it.

Now you, you have an inherent bias against them as well. You are trying to rationalize hers as well. It's quite clear from your posting history that you are biased against Nintendo. Why should I listen from you, someone that is biased against Nintendo, that Morgan Webb, who is biased against Nintendo, has rational reasons for not liking games just because they are on the Wii?

There is no reason. You are letting your irrational subjective views get in the way of actually thinking this through objectively. Consider the fact that Morgan does not like the game because it's on the Wii. She does not consider the game's merits, just its platform. She doesn't even care if the game could be perfect, just what platform. Trying to defend this statement is baffling.

Now then, let's talk about your posting style. It is very annoying to everyone in the Chartz. Constantly belittling their statements because you hold yours in such high regard. You constantly say things like "I am going to leave this thread" "You are blind" "You are an idiot". Do you understand that no one here likes those types of statements? Yet you insist on doing these. You have virtually no respect around here doing that kind of crap.

Try to have a civilized conversation once in a while. You are resorting to insults. And your posting history shows a huge history of you doing this. You wouldn't like anyone else saying that you're a brick-wall, or a blind raving fanboy. And your ban history also shows that you constantly do this stuff. Don't you ever learn from your mistakes? Do you ever learn to consider your statements beforehand? Ever read what you say before you post it? The people who do these things have much better posts than you.

Now, I am expecting a response from this, but it probably won't respond to everything I've said. I do expect something uncivil from you. If that is the case, please refrain from posting. I'd rather not hear one more word out of you if you continue this type of posting style. If you will be civil and objective, then I will listen to you. If not, I won't.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

What good is Wii voice chat when its buggy and few games even support it.  Instant messaging and the 360/PSN online make sit easy to see what friends are online that moment and what they are playing, as well as the communication.  She is on live TV so she doesn't have time to go into depth with anything.

You are being very short sighted/blind to the reality of things, maybe on purpose.  The Wall is here.  I'm done, please post another reply ignoring reality though.

The point is the option is there, so its pretty pathetic if this is your best argument. Communication in general is easier on the X360 and PS3, but it's not entirely absent on the Wii. Also, please enlighten me to these horrendous bugs because i am not aware of them. The only glitch involving Wii Speak i know of seems to be one that involves the online lobby in The Conduit, and that's not very daunting or game breaking in the slightest. 

What does being on Live TV have to do with anything? If she was aware that she wouldn't have time to give an in depth explanation for her reasonings then i'd like to imagine that she'd have the sense to not bother opening some kind of negative argument in the first place. Once again you're trying to cover for her.

Are you honestly calling other people short sighted when you jump in here, spit upon most people in this thread and strut out like some sort of spoiled princess? It appears as though you're still the only one within this thread who refuses to look at reality here. Or treat people with a degree of respect for that matter.

And for goodness sake stop saying you're finished with this thread like it assist's your posts in any way. Your frequent returns and insistence on arguing prove you don't want out and still wish to engage with us. Please Put away the "I don't care what you say" attitude, stop acting like a child and grow up.

How technical is your game?

Wow....Just....wow

This is why VGC is my only forum.

On all the other forums I try to read through its all Nintendo hate all the time. Here people defend Nintendo when it deserves it. It donsnt always but this is one time it does.

Stating your preferences? Stating how certain games don't fit the image of a certain company to you? What a bitch...

4 ≈ One

Sixteen pages............ yup those Greeks were right a woman can spark a war.

sc94597 said:

I don't really want to get in to your discussions too deeply, but I never really thought of "bitch" as being a sexist word, even if it is somewhat exclusive to describing females and has misogynistic tones depending on context. From how it was used here though, it judges an individual on thier perceived attitude not every person who happens to be a woman or because they are a woman. Even though some other statements  in here obviously show signs of sexism, I don't consider "bitch", in this context, as sexist, although it isn't a word I would really like to use and definitely not one that should be used because of video games. Going somewhere even more offtopic, I'd like to say that  racism and sexism aren't defined by hate for a race or a sex, but rather a superiority/inferiority complex based off of whatever physical or psychological differences there might be between different races and sexes. Hate could be one form of many emotions that can motivate this thought of superiority. It could also derive from it, but "sexism" and "racism" aren't limited to hate nor do they require it. Heck many forms of sexism are rooted in the opposite direction with the idea that women need to be protected from the world because they are much more precious and fragile than men, whom are more easily replaced. 

Fair points all, especially in the latter half.  I disagree that some posters here weren't using that and other terms with those undertones, but I'll concede that I may be reading it wrong in light of the pronounced tendency that characterization has of appearing in similar threads.  Why don't we ask some female members how they took it?  If they say I'm wrong, then I shall speak no more of it.