By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KylieDog said:
dtewi said:
KylieDog said:

God another of these.

Again she is right and Nintendo fans would rather insult her and try and degrade her as person than hear it.   Nintendos conference was all based about Nostalgia like she says, she is right that if you aren't a Nintendo 'fangirl' (as she puts it) there isn't really much for you.

...and again she admitted to parts she liked like Golden Sun but its completely ignored because she doesnt like other parts therefor she is a "dumb trolling bitch" to use one posters decription of her int his thread.

Pathetic.

Did you ignore the whole "I don't like these games because they're on a Nintendo console" part?

You mean the part were she wished they were on another console that could do more?  I wish the same thing of a lot of games, especially the online ones becauses Nintendos online system is very poor compared to Sony/MS.  Most games don't even let you communicate to other players.

Comprehension KylieDog. They were talking about the 3DS. Morgan Webb said "I'm just not into Nintendo games" Adam Sessler said "Well what about the mature titles announced by third party developers" Morgan Webb "I just don't like mature titles on a NIntendo platform. I was think about that playing them on another platform" The only non Nintendo portable platform right now is the PSP. The 3DS is superior to the PSP from technological standpoint. Heck the DS/DSi seem to have better online play support than the PSP. Often games will have wifi online support in Japan and for whatever reason they only have Ad hoc play in the US.

Edit:

@Axumblade

Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb were discussing the 3DS. The 3DS' top screen has a higher resolution screen than the PSP. The 3DS top screen is 800x480, 400x240 per eye. The PSP screen resolution is only 480x272.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

...except when one platform by FACT adds more features to a game, thus making THE GAME better because of the platform.

There is no bias, its just people trying to spin her comments into somethign they are not.   Anyway I'm done with this thread because its not the first of its kind and trying to make some people see the reality of her comments is like trying to pass a brick wall by headbutting it.

Sure, insult us and then run away. Just like in every thread you post in. Sure proves your point.

I definitely see some bias in your post though. How's it a fact that the game's made better if it's not on Wii.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

spiffiness said:

You aren't getting it. I'm not saying you can't insult women. But it shouldn't be done in such a way that it is degrading to all women who read it or hear it. It's like how if I hear a man referring to a woman as a "cunt" I'm still offended even though it wasn't directed at me.

But it's okay if a man's called a chauvinist pig?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

axumblade said:

No. You are ignoring my point. I am saying she likes HD games that are "mature" it's also possible, given the reaction to Legend of Zelda, she also seems to dislike the non-traditional controller for the most part because it just doesn't appeal to her. I don't see anything wrong with her feeling either way about the systems because if she's looking for an HD system with a controller that is more button based then movement or touch screen based, then Nintendo is not for her.

I don't see why it has come to you having to speculate on what her opinion is. If she thinks that, she should've said it. Being vague when you are paid to express your opinion, in a professional way let me also note, isn't going to help anybody. This is something that shows the clear difference between her and the other two answering the questions. I do have to say that most of what she says doesn't seem too baseless though, just she didn't clarify what her basis was. The "Nintendo platform" comment on the other hand, just seems like  an excuse to me since she obviously doesn't like the company, and doesn't want to see her favorite games go to the platform. I don't think it has anything to do with how well the system could perform such games, otherwise she would have expressed this thought. And liking a game or two doesn't change this, especially when the games are limited to the platform indefinitely like 1st party ones. 

dtewi said:
spiffiness said:

You aren't getting it. I'm not saying you can't insult women. But it shouldn't be done in such a way that it is degrading to all women who read it or hear it. It's like how if I hear a man referring to a woman as a "cunt" I'm still offended even though it wasn't directed at me.

But it's okay if a man's called a chauvinist pig?

Does that degrade the male gender? Are men offended when they hear a woman call another man a chauvinist pig? If not, then it's okay and my point stands.

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

...except when one platform by FACT adds more features to a game, thus making THE GAME better because of the platform.

There is no bias, its just people trying to spin her comments into somethign they are not.   Anyway I'm done with this thread because its not the first of its kind and trying to make some people see the reality of her comments is like trying to pass a brick wall by headbutting it.

The only one trying to spin comments here is you, KylieDog. How can you talk for her and tell people what she meant to say? If she was talking about a difference in capabilities between the home consoles or even handhelds than why did she not say so? You're also aware of her previous comments regarding Nintendo or Nintendo related software or hardware and you still claim there is no bias and act like these statements are all justified and truth? When you get tired of talking down to others like some kind of omnipotent being how about you come down to earth and open your own eyes for a change. Because the one who is blind to reality is not us, but yourself.

How technical is your game?

KylieDog said:

Voice chat, instant messaging, DLC to extend games lifespam, most of the time has a lot lot more features.  Can look at World at War...where are all the maps?  Where are the vehicles?  Where are all the game modes?  Where are the full amount of players?  Where is the splitscreen co-op?  Where is the online co-op?  Where is the Nazi zombie mode?  Where is the split-screen multiplayer?

Anyway, the wall is getting close, I'm done for real this time.

Uh huh.

Yeah, voice chat is capable on the Wii, IM is hardly the best reason. I'll give you DLC.

But you said one game. She doesn't even give examples. She says they're inherently weaker because they're on a Nintendo platform but they can in fact be just as good!

Unless you also agree with that? I gotta say, if DLC is your main reason for that (that isn't completely asinine), then that's pretty damn poor.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

/unshunned

Like all the level headed people in this thread have stated. She said she wont play a mature game on a Nintendo platform just because its on a Nintendo platform. She did not say anything about power or HD or online or anything.

The Adam kinda keeps going and you can see her thinking, wow that was a fucking stupid thing to say, and kinda back off a bit. Or thats how i saw it. Maybe I should not call her a bitch. Im sure shes a nice enough person in real life. But this Nintendo bias really sickens me. Accually any bias sickens me. be it against Nintendo, MS or Sony. Its just that Nintendo has been getting kicked around for years now and when we see stuff like that from people like Morgan Web maybe we overreact a bit. IDK...

Nah shes a Nintendo hater and she needs to go away. Theres too many Nintendo haters out there and they need to be stopped! For me it started with IGN and now its Morgan Web. Too bad i gatta give up Adam as well.

/reshunned

axumblade said:

And you're speculating that's all that she has no reason to feel the way she does, which is stupid. Even if her reasons for not liking a console are the same as the ones I am suggesting, I'm sure she has her own idea on why she doesn't like Nintendo, which is her perogative. Nobody asked her "So why do you hate Nintendo so much?" or "What's wrong with Nintendo consoles?" If they had, I'm sure she would have stated her own reasons, which may or may not have ended as badly as the Super Mario Galaxy 2 tragedy. I know it's possible those reasons I listed were wrong for why she doesn't like Nintendo but at the same time, it's just as ignorant to just assume she has no reason to Nintendo other than to just to hate Nintendo.

@Darc Requiem, Um....Pardon me if I'm wrong but I never mentioned the PSP in my statement....

And there's no reason to assume that her hatred is rational.

It seems that we're at an impasse due to a lack of information.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

axumblade said:
dtewi said:
axumblade said:

No. You are ignoring my point. I am saying she likes HD games that are "mature" it's also possible, given the reaction to Legend of Zelda, she also seems to dislike the non-traditional controller for the most part because it just doesn't appeal to her. I don't see anything wrong with her feeling either way about the systems because if she's looking for an HD system with a controller that is more button based then movement or touch screen based, then Nintendo is not for her.

Ngh!

Her exact words were "I don't like these mature games since they're on a Nintendo console."

Nothing else was there. Just that.

How is it rational to not like mature games simply because they are on a console named Nintendo? She didn't mention control schemes, not online, just that.

And you're speculating that's all that she has no reason to feel the way she does, which is stupid. Even if her reasons for not liking a console are the same as the ones I am suggesting, I'm sure she has her own idea on why she doesn't like Nintendo, which is her perogative. Nobody asked her "So why do you hate Nintendo so much?" or "What's wrong with Nintendo consoles?" If they had, I'm sure she would have stated her own reasons, which may or may not have ended as badly as the Super Mario Galaxy 2 tragedy. I know it's possible those reasons I listed were wrong for why she doesn't like Nintendo but at the same time, it's just as ignorant to just assume she has no reason to Nintendo other than to just to hate Nintendo.

@Darc Requiem, Um....Pardon me if I'm wrong but I never mentioned the PSP in my statement....

Adam and Morgan were discussing the 3DS. The only non Nintendo portable is the PSP and since it's technological inferior her argument has no merit making her opinion clear trolling. The PSP has no 3D capability and a lower resolution screen. Not to mention 3DS cards hold 2GB of data compared to UMDs 1.8GB capacity and a superior data transfer speed. So how exactly could the any of the third party titles announced for 3DS be inferior when it's superior to it's closest competitor in nearly every measurable metric.