By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More love from Morgan!

Kage848 said:
leo-j said:

well you guys don't have to be dramatic, it's just her opinion. Some people don't like nintendo games, some people don't like playstation games.. that's just how it is.

Bullshit!

She said she likes mature games. Then goes on to say she wont like them just because there on a Nintendo console. Epic fail.

Bingo. Basing your opinions about games based on a platform and not the game is the definition of bias.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
dtewi said:
alfredofroylan said:

So she doesn't like Nintendo ...... and we should care because????

....she's a dumb trolling fangirl bitch?

i don't see that as a reason to care? im a nintendo fan and as long as great games come out for nintendos platform. i don't care what anybody has to say about it.

on that note. i respect the fact that she dosn't like nintendo and grew out of them.

more Mario for me.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

i don't see that as a reason to care? im a nintendo fan and as long as great games come out for nintendos platform. i don't care what anybody has to say about it.

on that note. i respect the fact that she dosn't like nintendo and grew out of them.

more Mario for me.

She's a gaming journalist and a fangirl.

She shouldn't be on G4 with that hideous amount of irrational bias.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Well some people saying that she must've slept her way to get the job or that her mouth is only good for blowjobs is rather chauvinistic to me. Just because she failed in her argument, she is somehow a slut or just an object for sex. It implies that all women who fail in some manner or other is also only good for such and that by default a successful woman who makes mistakes like any other person and has a strong personal opinion could only get there by sleeping her way up. And that is insulting. Men rarely if ever get degraded in such a way.

OT: That line sounded like a brain fart. Something failed to connect that 3DS is not Wii and is not inferior to other brands' products (i.e. PSP). I'm sure in hindsight she wouldn't have said that. Besides that line, though, she was fair with what she thought. She doesn't have nostalgia for any of Nintendo's franchises, so their conference had little impact, which I can see as being true for others. She also criticized things about the other companies and did say she liked Golden Sun and Windwaker. So really, she wasn't that bad.

Personally, even without the nostalgia factor, 3DS is enough to push Nintendo ahead of the others.

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2

spiffiness said:

Well some people saying that she must've slept her way to get the job or that her mouth is only good for blowjobs is rather chauvinistic to me. Just because she failed in her argument, she is somehow a slut or just an object for sex. It implies that all women who fail in some manner or other is also only good for such and that by default a successful woman who makes mistakes like any other person and has a strong personal opinion could only get there by sleeping her way up. And that is insulting. Men rarely if ever get degraded in such a way.

That would be sexist if we said it.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
dtewi said:
alfredofroylan said:

So she doesn't like Nintendo ...... and we should care because????

....she's a dumb trolling fangirl bitch?

more Mario for me.

I want you to explain to me how you "grow out of Nintendo," when their games are meant for all ages.

Are you implying that Nintendo games are for younger people?

I wish she would...I dunno....be objective, instead of basing her comments on her gd mood.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Morgan is a Nintendo hater, listenning to anything she says is just stupid. I'm suprised she didn't say how much better she thought Microsoft's conference was. The gaming media has been traditionally Nintendo hating but with the 3DS it would appear that it could be coming to an end.

I think its common knowledge that Nintendo kicked Microsoft in the monkey balls this E3!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

spiffiness said:

Well some people saying that she must've slept her way to get the job or that her mouth is only good for blowjobs is rather chauvinistic to me. Just because she failed in her argument, she is somehow a slut or just an object for sex. It implies that all women who fail in some manner or other is also only good for such and that by default a successful woman who makes mistakes like any other person and has a strong personal opinion could only get there by sleeping her way up. And that is insulting.

lol, dude, I wanted to troll on that so bad right there. I almost said, "WTF, I don't get it. How is THAT stuff sexist?"

Instead, I'll say this. WTF thread were you reading, lol. You just insulted her FARR worse than anyone in this thread that I've read. That is a super-roast dude. Damn.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

famousringo said:
Metallicube said:

wtf is her deal anyway?? She's a chick! Out of any of the big 3, she SHOULD like Nintendo, not the HD consoles which appeal 99% to male audiences. Maybe she's a lesbo or something..

(sorry if I offended any potential ladiez on here :P)

Thanks to the wonders of modern medicine, we're all potential ladiez here!

I lol'd

OT: Her comments are out of line, she essentially said "Anything that is or ever well be on a Nintendo console will not interest me, and that if it were only nintendo consoles on the market I would stop gaming" Which if Adam said it, he would be called everything under the sun, so it makes sense for people to call her off too.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
KylieDog said:

God another of these.

Again she is right and Nintendo fans would rather insult her and try and degrade her as person than hear it.   Nintendos conference was all based about Nostalgia like she says, she is right that if you aren't a Nintendo 'fangirl' (as she puts it) there isn't really much for you.

...and again she admitted to parts she liked like Golden Sun but its completely ignored because she doesnt like other parts therefor she is a "dumb trolling bitch" to use one posters decription of her int his thread.

Pathetic.

Did you ignore the whole "I don't like these games because they're on a Nintendo console" part?

Look, consider her statements (the fact she blatantly admitted to trolling Nintendo), don't try to rationalize her hatred by saying she likes Golden Sun and stop assuming that we're being ignorant here by saying she's a bitch when we're just fed up with her and trying to argue against it.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you