By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More love from Morgan!

Around the Network

Just watch the first 8 minutes, you'll see it all.

Basically:

"I, like didn't, like EVER like Nintendo, so, yeah, I don't like their conference."

"Mature games don't work on Nintendo platforms since I'm a dumb trolling bitch."

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Ug at 4mins in shows her true colors not like a game just because its on a Nintendo console hahahaha owell least she was honest and I know never to listen to anything she says.

She doesn't say anything too bad. She obviously is one of those types that seem to love to limit themselves to the epic, high production titles that make you happy to see them just as much to play them. At least she doesn't put the fault on the games this time, but rather her preference. She was limited in terms of speech this time, so that might have helped her from saying anything "too stupid". 

Around the Network

So she doesn't like Nintendo ...... and we should care because????

sc94597 said:

She doesn't say anything too bad. She obviously is one of those types that seem to love to limit themselves to the epic, high production titles that make you happy to see them just as much to play them. At least she doesn't put the fault on the games this time, but rather her preference. She was limited in terms of speech this time, so that might have helped her form saying anything "too stupid". 

All trolls need muzzles.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

alfredofroylan said:

....she's a dumb trolling fangirl bitch?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
alfredofroylan said:

....she's a dumb trolling fangirl bitch?

Oh I know, I know. We should care because is a troll AND A GIRL.... right?

I want everything that's on Nintendo platforms but not Nintendo games and mature titles on it! oh lawl naw >___<

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!