By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More love from Morgan!

She needs to "leak" a sextape to boost her celebrity status.

Around the Network
Galaki said:

She needs to "leak" a sextape to boost her celebrity status.

Well she wouldn't take the nude modeling gig that Playboy offered and she would have been PAID for that so... thats not likely lol

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

There's a reason why the only female video games journalist I respect is Ellie Gibson of Eurogamer. She's actually a fantastic journalist, and does a lot to improve the standing of women within the industry. Unfortunately, what she does is negated by the Morgan Webb's of the world...

VGChartz

I love her. She speaks her mind without fear and tells it the way she sees it. Although I disagree with her about the core games coming to the 3DS, Sony must be scared to see these games. I seriously thinkthey had the PSP4000 and decided no to show it.

This is finallly feeling like a Nintendo Generation, it's good to be a gamer.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
MaxwellGT2000 said:
aragod said:

Who is Morgan? And what does she do?

Morgan Webb, she's currently a game "reviewer" on the show "X-Play" on the G4 channel

She used to be a real reviewer on the real X-Play on TechTV and a lot cuter back then see?

But now she's a mouthpiece of G4 and seems to doll herself up cause she gets the viewers and then says outrageous things cause it gets even more views, when back then she was really genuine and less paraded on every show in the network.

Thanks

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

The funny thing is that G4 was very pro-Wii the first six months of the console.

But then it turned -- and they could not understand when Mario Kart Wii was voted the best racing game by viewers the year it came out (or at least that is what the script said).

Morgan seems to be too preoccupied with playing to the crowd who watches the show than with reality. Look at the website -- only 7 of the 31 featured clips deal with Nintendo directly (and one of those is the conference).

Sessler has been around the industry forever, so he actually has some depth of opinion. 

(I have not been able to watch the video because it was not available).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Its her opinion,but, let's be real she hates Nintendo.

Got to hear the clip (G4 was back on line).

Basically, Morgan's position that she does not like "mature" games on a Nintendo console strikes me as intellectually immature and inconsistent.

It reminds me of those who are critical of government involvement -- until something happens at they need it -- then they want it.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinions... its just irritating when its not consistent and hypocritical. 

Oh well she did state shes not a Nintendo Fangirl, it'd be better if she just said she didn't like Nintendo. 

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

noname2200 said:

We're at under 30 posts, and still there's a disgusting amount of sexism in this thread.

Oh, would you be quiet.

I may be wrong, but I don't think this is the first time you pulled the sexism card.

What had offended you so far?

And BTW, I think Metallicube was joking.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you