By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More love from Morgan!

I would like to say this to you noname.

Stop getting so offended because you misconstrue our statements as sexist even though there are zero reasons to believe that we are sexist, there was no underlying tone in calling her a "bitch" at all, it was just an insult because I think lowly of her as an individual not because she's a woman, and you assume that "bitch" is a pejorative term when in reality it is a gender-specific insult but not an insult on a gender in this case. Just because something is specific to a certain race or sex does not make it pejorative. It is only pejorative if its only purpose was to insult the race or sex. Calling a guy a "bitch" or a girl a "bastard" sounds incorrect to our ears but that is not sexism. 

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

This thread devolved rather neatly, didn't it?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

This thread devolved rather neatly, didn't it?

This is all due to the fact that apparently being correct with your English is sexism if it involves women.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

This thread =

alfredofroylan said:

This thread =

Cats fighting?

Like a pejorative term for women fighting!?

SEXIST!

GO AWAY!

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
alfredofroylan said:

This thread =

Cats fighting?

SEXIST!

GO AWAY!

Skittles no!!!

Games4Fun said:
dtewi said:
alfredofroylan said:

This thread =

Cats fighting?

SEXIST!

GO AWAY!

Skittles no!!!

LOL That tickles!!!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I must say i have grown rather tired of seeing people pick at the numerous posters of these threads with the aim of making the regulars of these boards look emotionally charged animals. It is clear that the frequent offenders cannot logically back up the words of Morgan Webb but refuse to pass up an opportunity to attempt to humiliate others so instead they try to drag them down to her level and make them look just as bad as she by taking a post and adding a layer of clothing to make it seem more controversial than it actually is. It is obvious why people are upset by this woman, yet some still refuse to acknowledge this. If the tide was coming down on the other islands they all would be just as upset.

How technical is your game?

Adam Sessler: "Welcome to G4 TV's E3 Feedback! You wanted it, you asked for it, and it's yours my friend, as long as you can stomach Morgan Webb's nauseating Nintendo hatred!"

sc94597 said:
chriscox1121 said:

why don't they just fire her

For what? 

How bout for not knowing WTF she's talking about, but still talking all the same?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.