By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Sorry to say it but...

I can work with it, but the thing I miss is having to click on the other site for news and reviews, ect(I used to get them at a glance towards the top of the page in 2.0). I pretty much only use the forums now, and added Kotaku to my favorites list again, lol. :(

I don't have the fastest internet, so I'm not big on having to go to four different pages for the stuff I was getting on just the homepage in 2.0. I'm pretty much just a forum user now, I'm added the "GamerConnect" favorite link to my favorites bar, and the Kotaku link next to it, and just open them at the same time and flip.

I'll always come here for the forums though. Best forums on the net.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

It's really not bad. Only things I don't like is the hot topic section.

1. I want to know the full thread title, who created the thread and in which forum part it has been posted.

2. I can understand that ioi took out the game comments for VGC, but can't we have it back on the gamrReview game pages ? I seriously miss talking about sales of all kinds of games, without making a new thread each time.

The forums are pretty good for me now (ever since removing that green thanks to that color script), and they load extremely quickly thanks to Opera.

Everything else needs lots of work. Honestly.

Xen said:

The forums are pretty good for me now (ever since removing that green thanks to that color script), and they load extremely quickly thanks to Opera.

Color script?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

dtewi said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Hawk said:

I can undertsand how you feel.  I'm not a big fan of the new format either.

Nah, that's only because you lost your "Hero of the Charts" title.

Oh yeah, can someone link me to that story?

I haven't been able to find DMeisterJ's humiliation yet.

::chuckle::  That is a sad loss indeed.

Uhh, maybe when I have more time dtewi I'll go through my history and find it.  Hehe, DMeisterJ, only member to ever be branded with the VGChartz Traitor title.  Hah

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Xen said:

Color script?

Ask zex to link you up, I've lost the link he gave me and can't find it in history =/

It basically re-colors the green site into red/blue.

At least it loads now. I had ridiculously  long load times on the old site. Splitting it up like this means I actually get to the content instead of getting pissed off and closing the window.

Yeah I think I'll leave some feedback on this aswel, I hate the new look. Its really hard finding a great site and VGCharts was a great site but now its gone to hell. Please give us the option to  use classic VGChartz. I'll probably come back once a week to check the sales but thats as far as I can go. Everything was there for you all on the 1 page and it worked great. Whoever thought of spliting the site into 4 catagories and removing things people loved should be sacked or at least have there heads examined.

Xen said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Xen said:

Color script?

Ask zex to link you up, I've lost the link he gave me and can't find it in history =/

It basically re-colors the green site into red/blue.

Holy crap thanks! that's the biggest problem I had was that green text, everything is Sony red now and easy to read, awesome!

I AM TOO GOING YOUR WAY

I don't know if i will last on this new site longer