By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Sorry to say it but...

darthdevidem01 said:

Good riddance......rofl j/k

I just want the hot topics back....the ONES we have on 2.0 not the new undetailed ones

Hot topics let you:

- Know which thread was new by looking at the post count

- See each forums hot threads by a simple click

- Let you differentiate the different threads main company relation by their colour

This, including the good riddance part :P

I honestly don't mind the new site, I load up the hub, load up the game and news in new tabs if there is anything of interest and load up the forum.  I then close the game and news tabs work from the forum tab and refresh the hub from time to time to make sure I haven't missed anything.  You get the hot topics on the forum tab but it would be nice if we could see a few more details including when we've been quoted in threads, how many new posts etc.

It is a few more clicks but I actually find the site loads faster than previously and don't have to load a new page to post or edit a post so I don't mind the few extra clicks at the start.

Also I wouldn't mind checking out the colour script to so if someone could direct us that would be great.

Around the Network

As of now, its a bit confusing and it feels like 80% of what I did before is gone.

Like checking out game pages and commenting on them, as well as browsing hot topics and having a look at the data once in a while.

All the features might still be there (?), but it seems like I cannot find them.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I despise the community section/gamrconnect layout.

Other additions are pretty cool,though.

Some factors that have been implemented have being fairly cool. Others not so. On the whole it's not my cup of tea, I am frequenting this site a lot less now than in the past. My time here my soon be drawing to an abrupt end.

It's just not the same. I liked reading comments in the weekly sales and having everything on the front page.

Around the Network

I'd like to see comments in game pages like before.

Faxanadu said:

As of now, its a bit confusing and it feels like 80% of what I did before is gone.

Like checking out game pages and commenting on them, as well as browsing hot topics and having a look at the data once in a while.

All the features might still be there (?), but it seems like I cannot find them.

That's the biggest problem to me too.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

I took a very non-scientific look at the frequency of forum posts and it seems to me that it decreased by about 20-30% since VGC 3.0 debuted.

This despite the high number of posts discussing the site update and the fact that E3 is upon us (which should also increase the amount of posts).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

The only part of this site i visit anymore is the forums. I rarely post messages but i read alot of them. gamrfeed is a complete waste of time, who wants to endlessly scroll the mouse wheel when the page should have had quick links set up for the newest and hottest news.

I only visit the chartz and forums, the other two are useless to me.  I hate the color scheme but like the userscripts to change it.