By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo will definitely win at E3 this year

Mr Khan said:

I'm still not feeling how Nintendo was dry last year. Galaxy 2, Other M, and NSMBWii. All of which were 100% new reveals

In terms of America, the only titles from the bunch that we have had the chances to play yet are all Mario games. Seeing as to how Nintendo's 3rd party support is now beyond critical.... Snake612 better be right.

To be frank, no one attending E3 cares about Nintendo, so they have to do something to actually make people pay attention. Sure they are winning in sales numbers, but I can bet you a shiny nickle that NO ONE in the E3 booth believes that they deserve any of those sales. The industry hates Nintendo and so does a demographic spanning 31 years of age (18-49). 3DS will probably be great, but their console is on the receiving end of a complete momentum collapse.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
SaviorX said:

In terms of America, the only titles from the bunch that we have had the chances to play yet are all Mario games. Seeing as to how Nintendo's 3rd party support is now beyond critical.... Snake612 better be right.

To be frank, no one attending E3 cares about Nintendo, so they have to do something to actually make people pay attention. Sure they are winning in sales numbers, but I can bet you a shiny nickle that NO ONE in the E3 booth believes that they deserve any of those sales. The industry hates Nintendo and so does a demographic spanning 31 years of age (18-49). 3DS will probably be great, but their console is on the receiving end of a complete momentum collapse.

Uh

Nintendo is pretty huge with the adult demographic there

Maybe 15-35 is the hate demographic, but not too far above that.

I think you're overselling the apathy in the gaming media. While we certainly have testimony that there is an inordinate amount of Nintendo hate there, its not as total as you seem to think. Just from a few asshats like Hatfield who think that Nintendo's a non-entity.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

A trailer of the next LoZ will definitely make the winners for me .

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:

A trailer of the next LoZ will definitely make the winners for me .

All they need is a new LoZ trailer and I will become a Nintendo fanboy all over again.

Around the Network
Snake612 said:
strunge said:

is E3 a competition?  is there a prize?  no, it isn't and there isn't.  it's a trade show, you can't win a trade show.  how sad that some people's identities are so wrapped up in a video game console that they create competitions where there isn't any to simply feel better about themselves.

this gaming industry revolves around competition. Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony don't just go to these shows to show off games and other stuff. They go to show what their company has to offer regarding games and why they are the superior gaming company.

E3 itself still isn't a competition, and nobody can win it. 

Snake612 said:
naruball said:
Snake612 said:

Its that season of gaming where gamers get pumped for the biggest gaming extravaganza in the world, E3. Although E3 conferences have been a bit dry in the past, this years E3 looks to be the best in years. Nintendo's conference in the past have been dry in the past two years but I know for sure that Nintendo will take E3 2010 all the way home with their amazing line-up. At E3 2010, Nintendo prepares to announce a couple of updates to the Wii but thats not it! Nintendo prepares to steal the show with the unveiling of their next gen handheld 3DS. My bet is Ninty will end their conference by debuting the trailer of the most highly anticipated titles in years, Legend of Zelda Wii.

For all you Sony and Microsoft fanboys, sit back and relx because Nintendo is planning on taking E3 2010 all the way home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we'll see about that!! ;)

Do you I smell a bet? I bet Nintendo's conference will be the best conference at E3 this year.

lol. it's on!! but who gets to declare the winner?

naruball said:
Snake612 said:
naruball said:

we'll see about that!! ;)

Do you I smell a bet? I bet Nintendo's conference will be the best conference at E3 this year.

lol. it's on!! but who gets to declare the winner?

Take myself, Okey Dokey, and Naznatips. The three of us can hold a vote.

Of course you'd have to ask the other two.

Mr Khan said:

I'm still not feeling how Nintendo was dry last year. Galaxy 2, Other M, and NSMBWii. All of which were 100% new reveals

Don't forget Zelda... lol, if PS fans can brag about Agent logo, at least we got an Illustration!

My question is how can Nintendo win if they aren't presenting anything interesting?  Nintendo will always finish in last of the big three in E3 performance because they haven't shown anything interesting since the introduction of the Wii.