By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix talks FFVII remake, take 30yrs to develop

I'm tired of all this ff7 remake bullshit.

And for all you guys calling SE lazy, how about you try and make the remake yourself? Can't do it? yeah that's what i thought.

Let ff7 stay a classic and let it rest. They need to start making great games instead of digging up old masterpieces and F****** them up.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Around the Network

So you'd all rather have a FFVII remake rather than something new and potentially great? And if you got the remake, you'd just whine about how they've changed what maked the original great?

Zkuq said:
So you'd all rather have a FFVII remake rather than something new and potentially great? And if you got the remake, you'd just whine about how they've changed what maked the original great?

The games I have played with FF on the title in the past 5-10 years? Yes, a remake would be better.

this is really the biggest bullshit i ever heard...and i could bet a remake will be there in at least 10 years...30 - 40 years they are kidding me this is totally ridiculous...

30 years to make a game....umm I'm going to play the game and beat it and we'll see
But F it I'm playing MGS4 holy crap EPIC!

Around the Network

They've fucking lost it!

Christian973 said:
I'm tired of all this ff7 remake bullshit.

And for all you guys calling SE lazy, how about you try and make the remake yourself? Can't do it? yeah that's what i thought.

Let ff7 stay a classic and let it rest. They need to start making great games instead of digging up old masterpieces and F****** them up.
Yeah i agree, although i say if they do a remake then its best to wait for 4/5 years when they can make games of FF13 quality relatively quickly. i think the reason FF13 took so long is because they spent so much time on the motion capture for about 6 hours of cutscenes. and personally i dont think it was time well spent so i would prefer to see a new FF game made by team 2 instead having team 1 remake FF7.

This made me laugh the 1st time it was posted.

The 2nd time, it makes me angry.

I will just wait for it to be revealed at this E3 It's there most wanted game, ever. They get asked about it more than they do any other game. It's a guarenteed sales beast.

FFVII remake with the quality of FFXIII wouldn't take 10 years. I would hardly take a week. Yeah, I think FXIII was awful, deal with it.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Games4Fun said:
Broncos724 said:
FF7 on the Wii confirmed :P

hm That would be extremly funny

that would be pretty funny