By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix talks FFVII remake, take 30yrs to develop

These guys take along time to do something, they're the Valve of RPG's.

Around the Network

Looks at GOW collection (18 weeks to develop)

wow.. now we know the truth behind SE.. they just can't develop... al all

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Christian973 said:
I'm tired of all this ff7 remake bullshit.

And for all you guys calling SE lazy, how about you try and make the remake yourself? Can't do it? yeah that's what i thought.

Let ff7 stay a classic and let it rest. They need to start making great games instead of digging up old masterpieces and F****** them up.

I will make the remake, just give me the FF XIII engine, YEARS of expierence on video games. Oh, and a whole dev team. I could do it for sure then. =/

PSN ID: KingFate_

Question! Are they still doing the overworld map for VSXIII?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

KingFate said:
Christian973 said:
I'm tired of all this ff7 remake bullshit.

And for all you guys calling SE lazy, how about you try and make the remake yourself? Can't do it? yeah that's what i thought.

Let ff7 stay a classic and let it rest. They need to start making great games instead of digging up old masterpieces and F****** them up.

I will make the remake, just give me the FF XIII engine, YEARS of expierence on video games. Oh, and a whole dev team. I could do it for sure then. =/

Yeah i agree with this, the FF7 compliation has been disspointing, Dirge of Cerberus, and Advent Children spoiled the story of FF7 for me. anyway its time SE left this in the past where it belongs and makes new and innovative experiences. although i dont mean more compliation like FF13 where we get a story without enough depth in the 6 hours of cutscenes.