By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran is a man of peace.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran is a man of peace.

The US needs to leave Iran alone or risk triggering a worldwide war. The sanctions are a declaration of war.

Saddam Hussein was murdered by those American cowards. Iraq was unlawfully invaded by America and its allies. Bush, Blair and a few other leaders organised an illegal war through false allegations against a sovereign nation of Islam. Million Iraqi citizens have been killed directly or indirectly since the US invasion.

There is no war on terror the US abuses it Imperialist powers and breached international laws. The US government made a lot of money out of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. The US desperately needs to start another war to claw its way out of economic disaster.

Around the Network

Peace?

Facepalm/

He refuses to believe there are any homosexuals in Iran and says that you cannot believe in any other religion within his country.

I say we move the troops over the boarder from Afghanistan into Iran SHow how peaceful we are towards ignorant facists

i had assumed this was going to be an amusing joke thread. clearly its a joke...but its not very funny.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

If its a joke,its terribly unfunny.Its serious,is suffers from a massive shortage of logic.Just saying how bad you think america is does not in any way make the president of iran a peaceful man.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

FootballFan said:
Peace?

Facepalm/

He refuses to believe there are any homosexuals in Iran and says that you cannot believe in any other religion within his country.

I say we move the troops over the boarder from Afghanistan into Iran SHow how peaceful we are towards ignorant facists

But he believes in tran-gender operations!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
numonex said:

The US needs to leave Iran alone or risk triggering a worldwide war. The sanctions are a declaration of war.

Saddam Hussein was murdered by those American cowards. Iraq was unlawfully invaded by America and its allies. Bush, Blair and a few other leaders organised an illegal war through false allegations against a sovereign nation of Islam. Million Iraqi citizens have been killed directly or indirectly since the US invasion.

There is no war on terror the US abuses it Imperialist powers and breached international laws. The US government made a lot of money out of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. The US desperately needs to start another war to claw its way out of economic disaster.

The sanctions are a step to prevent war, America wants Iran to behave peacefully, Ahmadinejad is the one who constantly proclaims death to the English and death to America.  You don't see any kind of rallies like that here.  As for the accusation of Saddam being murdered, he was convicted and had a fair trial, which he lost.  He was guilty of killing his own people with illegal chemical weapons on multiple accounts as well as many other grevious offences.  You say that America has made a lot of money out of this war, but the only people beneifiting from American occupation are the countries of Iraq and Afghanistan, and Dick Cheney a little bit.  Largely these wars have been a sinkhole for money, billions were poured in and the government of America has seen nothing come back out of it.  Even though these wars have sparked violence they freed people from Saddams oppresive regime (which worked much like a legal mafia) and have had a huge amount of needed government infrastructure put in place (Iraq now has over 3 billion dollars to fund it's government, whereas America sits on a 1 Trillion dollar deficit, yet we still provide them with supplies and a lot of work has been done to align the various tribal governments in Afghansitan [although I admit they have not accomplished very much] which paves the road for a unified government that can keep the peace)

Declaring that there is no war on terror is ridiculous and is highly ignorant of the situation in the middle east.  America has recently been attacked several times by Jihadist terrorists, none of them were sucessful thankfully but they were all quite clear what their intentions and motives were. 

Back to Ahmadinejad, why does a man of peace attempt to buy UD3 (Uranium Deuteride) which only has one scientific use (as the trigger device for a nuclear warhead) while also keeping nuclear facilities secret from the rest of the world?

It's highly naive to think that he kept nuclear power plants secret while buying trigger devices for nuclear warheads without any intention of making a nuclear weapons.  I mean a four year old could put those puzzle pieces together.

Kamal said:
FootballFan said:
Peace?

Facepalm/

But he believes in tran-gender operations!

A very strong believer: he's already had three this year.

He doesn't believe the holocaust happened. I mean are you for real? Every thread you create has a hilariously illogical title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

No, he isn't. He's a religious extremist with outdated views who's developing nuclear weapons.

That is NOT a good combination.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

maybe i'm imagining it but weren't iraq and iran at war for quite a few years,

he must have a selective memory about peace,they killed quite a few of each other as i remember it,

i think sadam invaded iran,but maybe i'm wrong

Above & Beyond