By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran is a man of peace.

numonex said:

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran is a man of peace.

The US needs to leave Iran alone or risk triggering a worldwide war. The sanctions are a declaration of war.

Saddam Hussein was murdered by those American cowards. Iraq was unlawfully invaded by America and its allies. Bush, Blair and a few other leaders organised an illegal war through false allegations against a sovereign nation of Islam. Million Iraqi citizens have been killed directly or indirectly since the US invasion.

There is no war on terror the US abuses it Imperialist powers and breached international laws. The US government made a lot of money out of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. The US desperately needs to start another war to claw its way out of economic disaster.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran is a man of peace.

Please tell me you're not serious here.  The US government is deaper in debt than ever before because of these wars...

Around the Network
Signalstar said:
He doesn't believe the holocaust happened. I mean are you for real? Every thread you create has a hilariously illogical title.

He also claims he wants to do another Holocaust if he can.

PSN ID: KingFate_

He also claims he wants to blow Israel off the face of the earth and send America back to the stoneage.

Yep, he 's up there with Kim Jong Il.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

He is a peaceful man.

It's just that the kind of peace he wants will only come about by threatening the rest of the world to conform on pain of death... Kinda defeats the object.

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
He is a peaceful man.

It's just that the kind of peace he wants will only come about by threatening the rest of the world to conform on pain of death... Kinda defeats the object.

Coudnt have said it better...

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Well, I agree with you, numonex.

FootballFan said:
Peace?

Facepalm/

He refuses to believe there are any homosexuals in Iran and says that you cannot believe in any other religion within his country.

I say we move the troops over the boarder from Afghanistan into Iran SHow how peaceful we are towards ignorant facists

You do know the USA has a reputation of being ignorant right? Sure not facists, but ignorant never the less. 

Ahmadinejad might be an idiotic negationist and he has said many stupid things, but he could be worse. He could be so much worse. We don't need to do shit in Iran. The only thing we should perhaps do is support the revolutionists in Iran. That way real changes will be made in Iran. The people of Iran will never calm down if they got invaded by foreigners. They need to solve the problem themselves with help/support from international organisations(no military support). 

highwaystar101 said:
He is a peaceful man.

Cause the Western peace is so much better right? You know except for the fact we're destroying our world and the south is paying for all the ecological and social costs while the north is leeching from their back.

With north I mean Europa/USA and with south I mean mostly Africa, but south america and parts of Asia as well.

Because of our global economical system 9 million people die of starvation each year in AFRICA alone. It's destroying the local agriculture which is/was the primary source of survival for many people in the world. A lot of people will die for our global economical system. A lot. 

Samus Aran said:
highwaystar101 said:
He is a peaceful man.

Cause the Western peace is so much better right? You know except for the fact we're destroying our world and the south is paying for all the ecological and social costs while the north is leeching from their back.

With north I mean Europa/USA and with south I mean mostly Africa, but south america and parts of Asia as well.

Because of our global economical system 9 million people die of starvation each year in AFRICA alone. It's destroying the local agriculture which is/was the primary source of survival for many people in the world. A lot of people will die for our global economical system. A lot. 

A. Are you suggesting that if president Ahmadinejad conquers the world through a bloody genocidal war, all of that would stop? Is a better system of peace "do as we say or you will die"?

B. I know that the world is unbalanced and we are causing vast amounts of damage to it and exploiting the poor. But I fail to see how that has anything to do with trying to reason that their way of achieving peace through threats and violence to force conformity is better than our way of achieving peace through diplomacy, with violence most often being a last resort.