By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Modnation Racers - PREDICT how much it will SELL LTD!

my guess is 1.3 mio in europe
1.5 mio in NA
200k in japan

Around the Network

1.5 - 2Million without bundling.

srry. i can't do it for other regions, but heres my overall. 1.5m

1 million. More if heavy bundled and with heavy price cuts.

kowenicki said:
1.0 to 1.3m

unless it gets heavy bundling.... which i see is already happening.

LBP opened with 176k in Others (now 3.43m).... so I think this prediction is sensible maybe even generous.

Pretty much this. Actually possibly lower without bundles, but with bundles it can sell however long the bundle might exist for.  

Around the Network

I remember some guy on this site said he thinks it'll outsell LBP, that seems impossible now.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Will make 1+ mil, if they can fix the loading that is.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

darthdevidem01 said:

Week one sales are in & are pretty good in Europe (54K)

Remember games like these WILL have legs, so predict what you think its LTD sales will be in EACH region! (LTD means its total sales in each region you think it will have by the time it stops selling!)

Also tell us whether you think it can outsell its mothers dogs girlfriends owners son, LittleBigPlanet!

EDIT: I will be averaging predictions

EDIT 2: This thread can bee looked back upon in the future to see who eats crow & who eats candy

your tips section is not that informative

b/c its only been out for like a day in EU

i saw a lot of flop taking in the others up thread about this too 54k 1st day is not all that great but dont go name calling a game b/c you were misinformed 

it wont beat lbp ever

Play Me

2 MILLION.

Slow burner, very slow infact.

Hard to say. On one hand HD games sales are pretty MetaCritic based, and reviews are only so-so. But as one of the few kart racers, and one with some pretty awesome creation tools it will certainly have some legs. 1-1.2 million total WW.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256