By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Am Disheartened . . .

In our Customs gifts should never be sold or given as a gifts for others

He shouldn't have accepted it if he didn't want it ,but hey.... that's just us
i have the right to judge him

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

That is is right to chose, don't let him change your opinion

I'd be cheeky and ask for a cut of the profit in that scenario, seeing as he wouldn't have it to sell without you...

VGChartz

MaxwellGT2000 said:
*shrug* I've told people before that it's rather stupid to sell any console unless a new one that plays the old games comes out.

People sell their consoles for other consoles everyday that's how Gamestop lives and breathes if I went "ZOMG NO HE DIDN'T!" Every time it happened I wouldn't have time to live out a normal life.

To be honest I hope it wasn't a choice made by stupidity and ignorance like I've seen happen so often. Hell I tried telling this guy before he traded in his Wii he should probably play some of the good games he didn't even bother with, stopped working at gamestop, became friends with his nephew went over to his house where I was working on my friends Wii and the guy came in, wondering what we were doing, we were talking about all the cool games coming out/already out, he went "really? there were all those games?" then when he was standing there I went online with the wifi connection on the Wii and he went "that thing has a web browser too?" (he has a 360) and then stated how he needed to "get another Wii apparently" and I brought up where I told him to not sell it lol now he's out about 150 dollars, I hope it was worth it lol

I can understand your frusturation at the lack of research, but I don't see how nobody can rationally say "There are no interesting games on the Wii, and I assume that given the previous trend of things, that there will be no interesting games in the future. Therefore, I will sell this console".

Ditch that zero and get yourself a hero!

Around the Network

Are you disheartened because it was a gift you gave to your cousin and he sold it or because he sold the Wii for a PS3?

If it's because of the first reason, then I would sorta feel a bit disheartened. Yeah it's only a game console but still it's a gift from you so I wouldn't feel "OMG WHY DID HE DO THAT?!!" and be totally depressed about it but just feel a bit down.

If it's because of the second reason, then I wouldn't feel the same. I'm sure your cousin has certain games and genres he's more interested in that's on the PS3 and not on the Wii. That's simply his choice and preference and there' no point trying to do anything about it.

SmokedHostage said:

Personally, I hope who ever has that Wii right now is enjoying it.

This... and i think he will cuz u know in just a week SMG 2 will be out *-*

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

he betayed you

SmokedHostage said:

Personally, I hope who ever has that Wii right now is enjoying it.

Yes and why are you missing from the Mario Kart league? 

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I cannot blame your friend. Sony has made the Wii a non factor for me this gen. Nintendo has lost all connection with me. They brought me into this style of entertainment as a child, but Playstation and Microsoft have been keeping me in it. I could care less if Sony copied, because they proved their point about what a hardcore system does and no one can really defend Nintendo. This E3 is do or die for Nintendo....plain and simple.