By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pachter: "I was right, Wii HD is coming this year after all!"

Found via NeoGAF:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/being-michael-pachter-interview?page=3

Eurogamer: Let's talk about E3. Who would you rather be: Nintendo, Microsoft or Sony?

Michael Pachter: It really depends on this 3DS and how good it is, because I don't think Nintendo has anything else. Nintendo is on the verge of - certainly not dropping into third place or anything - losing its dominance, because I really truly believe that Sony Move is the Wii HD. I really believe it. That's been my quote: I told everyone a Wii HD was coming this year, it just happens to say PS3 on the box. It is the Wii HD.

We mocked him for years, but people... Pachter was right.*

*Not really.

Around the Network

LOL

Way to cover your ass Pachter

Fuck me! He was right! I never saw it coming.

Sometimes I just don't know what to do with that man.

Around the Network

LoL. Whatta loser.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Oh. My. God. Force him to live with Jack Thompson for a year, maybe he'll give up on any and all things videogame related.

I somehow find what he is saying pathetic.

I'd be more concerned about his continuing attitude that Nintendo is on the brink of complete annihilation, something he barely managed to avoid saying (and backtracked a little, since even he has not completely lost grip on reality)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.